Oh, and guys...

Dwight Howard is not going anywhere.

Quit drooling.
I think a solid point guard is our most realistic option this offseason
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Yup and Blake has been a total disappointment just like his twin brother.
Originally posted by susweel:

their "clutchness" is about equal

Who is the twin brother?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Who is the twin brother?

susweel's favorite 49er player
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Who is the twin brother?

all time favorite but lets name names here.

Who is the twin brother?

all time favorite but lets name names here.

Alex is more clutch than Blake...
Ive got Kool-Aid running thru my veins, I still believe we will win this series, I still have a hard time believing we are even in this situation but this is the reality of it all

I was very distraught last night, I missed the last 6 minutes because I went to a show and when I got back I was in shock...

This team has the talent to make this happen. I may be speaking purely based off bias and emotion and have no rational value here, but eventually some team has to come back from a 3-0 deficit and I see no reason why it cannot be us...

We've got some drastic work that needs to be done and the hustle/effort level needs to be taken to some next galaxy s**t along with our mental focus. I refuse to believe this team will lie down and get swept or even lose in 5 games...THIS YEAR WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO END LIKE THIS AND IT WILL NOT END LIKE THIS

We still have fight in us and we haven't performed at an optimal level yet...if ever there was a time to hop up out the bed and turn our swag on

LET THAT TIME BE NOW
Originally posted by GameOver:
Ive got Kool-Aid running thru my veins, I still believe we will win this series, I still have a hard time believing we are even in this situation but this is the reality of it all

I was very distraught last night, I missed the last 6 minutes because I went to a show and when I got back I was in shock...

This team has the talent to make this happen. I may be speaking purely based off bias and emotion and have no rational value here, but eventually some team has to come back from a 3-0 deficit and I see no reason why it cannot be us...

We've got some drastic work that needs to be done and the hustle/effort level needs to be taken to some next galaxy s**t along with our mental focus. I refuse to believe this team will lie down and get swept or even lose in 5 games...THIS YEAR WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO END LIKE THIS AND IT WILL NOT END LIKE THIS

We still have fight in us and we haven't performed at an optimal level yet...if ever there was a time to hop up out the bed and turn our swag on

LET THAT TIME BE NOW

we aren't going to win 4 straight games.

LET THAT TIME BE NOW

YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN
Originally posted by KALI-KING:

LET THAT TIME BE NOW

what makes you believe that we can? and being the 2-time defending champs has nothing to do with this
If we play our best and the Mavs play their best, WE WIN. If we play our best or close to it then we can win this series, very unlikely, but it can happen.

In 2 of the 3 games we had big leads and let them slip away, its not like these games werent close.
Originally posted by KALI-KING:

LET THAT TIME BE NOW

what makes you believe that we can? and being the 2-time defending champs has nothing to do with this

We're the more talented team, we have an advantage that is always there (size) and can be exploited, we haven't been losing because they've been dominating us or anything, we've been losing because of LACK of execution on both ends of the floor at the times that we've needed it the most (we play like we usually do in the 4th quarters of Games 1/3, different series, also a different story) and GOD f**kING DAMNIT WE WERE MEANT TO WIN THIS YEAR, ITS PHILS LAST YEAR, ITS ANOTHER 3PEAT, ITS KOBE'S 6TH, ITS BEFORE MIAMI GETS A SOLID ROTATION, BEFORE THE THUNDER GET OLDER/WISER AND MORE DIVERSE, BEFORE MEMPHIS REALIZES THEY PLAY IN TENNESSEE, BEFORE BOSTON REALIZES THEY DONT HAVE A HEALTHY ENOUGH TEAM, BEFORE CHICAGO ADDS THE RIGHT PIECES, BEFORE ORLANDO SHIPS US DWIGHT HOWARD AND GETS THE NEXT #1 PROSPECT IN THE DRAFT

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TIME GOD DAMNIT

[ Edited by GameOver on May 7, 2011 at 22:59:56 ]
Well,today most likely the last time we see this current Laker team... Just want to say it been a great ride watching them.. We got 2 titles out of this crew. Some teams don't even win 1. We will rebuild and be back in no time..
Share 49ersWebzone