LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 360 users in the forums

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Loving the new acquisitions this team looks even better then last years.
LOL, they did The Wave last night at Staples. On opening night, I sat next to a guy whose mission in life was to get Staples to do the GD wave. I even texted Corey about it.

Apparently last night...he succeeded.

And Artest joined in.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL, they did The Wave last night at Staples. On opening night, I sat next to a guy whose mission in life was to get Staples to do the GD wave. I even texted Corey about it.

Apparently last night...he succeeded.

And Artest joined in.

NOICE!

Memphis tonight... let's make sure to sit Bynum... oh wait.
If Kobe plays 28 minutes tonight, he'll break the record for most minutes played in a Laker uniform.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM ]
If Kobe plays 28 minutes tonight, he'll break the record for most minutes played in a Laker uniform.

That shocks me. I would think that Magic or some of the old timers would be far ahead of Bryant. Because he started young, I forget how long he has been playing.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

That shocks me. I would think that Magic or some of the old timers would be far ahead of Bryant. Because he started young, I forget how long he has been playing.

Yeah, he was drafted after my sophomore year in HS, and now I'm 30. I've been watching him in a Laker uniform for half of my life.

Yeah, he was drafted after my sophomore year in HS, and now I'm 30. I've been watching him in a Laker uniform for half of my life.

Jesus Christ... I was in 4th grade when he got drafted
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

I was in middle school.

I still remember the hype around him and how the summer league games were getting NBA Finals type of attention.

Not to mention the outrage that Coach Harris wouldn't give him more minutes.

Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

I was in middle school.

I still remember the hype around him and how the summer league games were getting NBA Finals type of attention.

Not to mention the outrage that Coach Harris wouldn't give him more minutes.

LOL. This. If only there were message boards back then.

I still can't believe that a core of Shaq, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Elden Campbell, Robert Horry, & a young Kobe didn't win a title in 4 years together.
Going to the game tonight. Some dude posted a "first person to PM me gets a free ticket" thread, and I was the lucky winner.
Going to the game tonight. Some dude posted a "first person to PM me gets a free ticket" thread, and I was the lucky winner.

lucky b*****d
  • dman
  • Veteran

LOL that thread on LG?

Damn I wish I lived closer to staples.
Again, thank you Orlando for Matt Barnes.
Share 49ersWebzone