LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lakers are just playing volleyball over the dubs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Get ready to loose even if Curry is out you guys are in luck.

Loose?

I'll never look at Kermit the same again.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by kray28:
You know something is wrong with the universe when Dub fans grow enough spine to actually start talking crap and making guarantees.

How many years has it been since the Dubs started out 2-0? Has it ever happened? In any case, stay classy, act like you've been there, and don't get your feelings hurt if it's another Sunday spanking at Staples for the Dubs.

You need to chill man. tt was just friendly smack talk.

I don't think Warriors have any delusions about their team.

This guy did, he told me to get ready "to loose".
the lakers had a quality practice tonight
who the hell is character? sounds like an unfinished 'create a player' in nba 2k11
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
who the hell is character? sounds like an unfinished 'create a player' in nba 2k11

Good game, Laker fans...blah blah blah!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

• kray28
  • Veteran
Does anyone even remember the last time we lost to the Warriors? I think it was on a last shot by Capn Jack or Baron. Two years ago, I think. Fluke loss.
Originally posted by kray28:
Does anyone even remember the last time we lost to the Warriors? I think it was on a last shot by Capn Jack or Baron. Two years ago, I think. Fluke loss.

December, before our Pau days I wanna say, Baron Davis knocked down some crazy s**t, it was at Oakland, I remember watching it, dont remember anything else...lol

Quote:
Kobe Bryant is back at 100 percent. If you believe him.

Immediately after the Los Angeles Lakers' 107-83 win over the Golden State Warriors on Sunday, Bryant told a FOX Sports West reporter during an interview shown on the Staples Center video board that he is all the way back from offseason surgery to his right knee and didn't want to be asked about it again.

Bryant was later asked if his statement was accurate by reporters in the locker room and he stood by it.

"Yes, so leave me the hell alone about my [expletive] knee," Bryant said.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Quote:

Immediately after the Los Angeles Lakers' 107-83 win over the Golden State Warriors on Sunday, Bryant told a FOX Sports West reporter during an interview shown on the Staples Center video board that he is all the way back from offseason surgery to his right knee and didn't want to be asked about it again.

Bryant was later asked if his statement was accurate by reporters in the locker room and he stood by it.

That's funny, but I don't believe it for a second. I think he's probably around 80%, which still puts him at a level of play above most NBAers.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Quote:

That's funny, but I don't believe it for a second. I think he's probably around 80%, which still puts him at a level of play above most NBAers.

Yeah, he's definitely not at 100%, I just thought his, "Will all of you just STFU about my knee already" response was funny.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Pau wins western conference player of the week.
Originally posted by dman:
Pau wins western conference player of the week.

That was a no brainer IMO
Share 49ersWebzone