LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - November 13, 2010 / Cowboys Stadium

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I can only assume the Parkinson's disease mocking is a dead issue at this point, but I had to facepalm with this article:

Margarito: Video was edited - I did not mock Roach

I don't know the validity of this article, but if it's real, damn... that says a lot about Margarito's' character. I wish he would just man up for once.

lol edited or not.. it was pretty f*cking clear him and rios were making fun of roach.. i don't know how he can use that as an excuse
it's like ya'll never clowned anybody when chillin' with your homies, lol

f**kin' PC world I swear

sure only they did it in front of Ellie Seckback who happens to have a cameraman with him but isn't really taken all that seriously as a journalist, he's treated more like a regular dude just chillin' with 'em at the gym, more like a fan really

this is boxing, not an easy sport to control, and not exactly the most well-mannered people involved... sure you got manny pacquiao, who's well looked after by arum, and who's all humble and s**t... but i'm sure when he's messing around with his homies in his native tagalog, he's probably clowning on other boxers/people all the same. we all clowned on that fat or retarded kid at school, maybe not to his face, and maybe not infront of a camera, but we did it. we all have done it, and if you haven't you're probably lying or you were that fat/retarded kid.

so they made fun of freddie roach's disease. so the f**k what? that f****t talks more s**t about others than anybody else. but because he's freddie roach, people think it's funny and cute.

grow a pair, people. it's much a do about nothing. i thought it was hilarious.

freddy roach oooohhhh tengo miedo
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

f**kin' PC world I swear

sure only they did it in front of Ellie Seckback who happens to have a cameraman with him but isn't really taken all that seriously as a journalist, he's treated more like a regular dude just chillin' with 'em at the gym, more like a fan really

this is boxing, not an easy sport to control, and not exactly the most well-mannered people involved... sure you got manny pacquiao, who's well looked after by arum, and who's all humble and s**t... but i'm sure when he's messing around with his homies in his native tagalog, he's probably clowning on other boxers/people all the same. we all clowned on that fat or retarded kid at school, maybe not to his face, and maybe not infront of a camera, but we did it. we all have done it, and if you haven't you're probably lying or you were that fat/retarded kid.

so they made fun of freddie roach's disease. so the f**k what? that f****t talks more s**t about others than anybody else. but because he's freddie roach, people think it's funny and cute.

no wonder this guy likes Floyd, bad taste all around.

f**kin' PC world I swear

lol you're probably right.. it ain't that serious

but it's more incentive for pac to whoop that a5555555..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

f**kin' PC world I swear

lol you're probably right.. it ain't that serious

but it's more incentive for pac to whoop that a5555555..

Word... and it's gonna happen... Sorry Margarita... You're boys should have had enough intestinal fortitude to shut the fock up in front of a camera... respected journalist or not... You know ellie is puttin that BS on the internet... and it will fuel Pacquiao and Roach all the way up until fight night... Rios is a hardcore idiot... You can tell by the way he talks. I wouldn't call him uneducated... but you can tell that he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Roach is a master game planner... and Pacquiao is a master at executing what ever it is... to the T... because of his blinding speed and solid jaw! Can't wait...
I dont care, you just don't mock someone with a disease, you too me are a low scumbag and I dont root for injuries, but I hope Margarito gets his ass beaten and bloodied.

Sorry, But u dont make fun of someone with a disease, Pure SCUMBAG and DOUCHEBAG to me.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I dont care, you just don't mock someone with a disease, you too me are a low scumbag and I dont root for injuries, but I hope Margarito gets his ass beaten and bloodied.

Sorry, But u dont make fun of someone with a disease, Pure SCUMBAG and DOUCHEBAG to me.

Totally. I can understand mocking someone for a past performance or even a poor life decision, but a disease? That's so low-class. Saying "it's boxing" doesn't justify anything, we are still humans.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Totally. I can understand mocking someone for a past performance or even a poor life decision, but a disease? That's so low-class. Saying "it's boxing" doesn't justify anything, we are still humans.

agreed 100%, well said,
Pacquiao weighed in a weight class under the junior middleweight limit
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Pacquiao weighed in a weight class under the junior middleweight limit

dude is nuts

de la hoya's weight advantage spooked me.. so did cotto.. and pac proved me wrong.. so this fight shouldn't be any different

• titan
  • Veteran
I think he will be about 148-149 by tomorrow night. I hope he can translate his speed into power.
Originally posted by binary2nd:

f**kin' PC world I swear

no wonder this guy likes Floyd, bad taste all around.

nah, i just recognize when something so insignificant gets blown out of proportion

and sure it's f**ked up that they made fun of his disability but roach talks mad s**t, that's why it's really no surprise to me that somebody would go there and f**k around with him like that

seriously... you guys never shoot the s**t and just clown on someone? i know it ain't a culture thing cuz i got friends from all races and classes if you wanna categorize someone, and we clown on others for some reason or another, even if said person getting clowned is present or not.. we clown on each other, it's all in good fun. come on, it's not like roach is terminally ill laying on his deathbed.
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Nov 12, 2010 at 4:48 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
There is a big difference between talking boxing smack vs attacking disabilities. Lets say Margaritos dad,brother, or son has parkinsons or even has some kind of retardation and Pac's camp was to make fun of them is that the same as calling Margarito a cheater or too slow?
Bob Arum is thrilled, that is all that it comes down to.
Roach is healthy enough, he's proven he can take and dish out jokes. I really do doubt Margo and Rios would have gone there if Roach was a well-mannered, keep-to-himself kind of guy. It's one thing if he's very respectable towards Pac's opponents or he's laying on his death bed and these guys say this, but the guy's still a spring chicken and the dude dishes out just as much s**t. I'm willing to bet the Pac fans and people that get offended by boobs on TV are making a bigger deal out of this than Roach did.
Share 49ersWebzone