LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - November 13, 2010 / Cowboys Stadium

I hope Margarito gets his face beat in for making fun of Roach like that. F'n retard.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
is Margarito even any good anymore?

you make the call..

I hope Margarito gets his face beat in for making fun of Roach like that. F'n retard.

just saw the vid now.. i hope pac lights him up like he did hatton for that stupidity
so according to garcia.. rios didn't even know roach had a "disease".. fcuk outta here!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

you make the call..

WHAT!? BAXTER! YOU KNOW I DONT SPEAK SPANISH!
so according to garcia.. rios didn't even know roach had a "disease".. fcuk outta here!

Yep. I don't buy it. Like I said man. The kid is just running his mouth too much. He didn't seem like that when I met him.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Yep. I don't buy it. Like I said man. The kid is just running his mouth too much. He didn't seem like that when I met him.

Rios is a beast! Dude was tearing a new one on Anthony Peterson.
Manny Pacquiao, show Jerry Jones what winning ONE game in Arlington is all about.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

I am talking about his demeanor. He has been a good fighter for a while. He just was not getting the exposure.

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

I am talking about his demeanor. He has been a good fighter for a while. He just was not getting the exposure.

I know that, I was just saying that I was impressed with the work he put in on Peterson.
boxing won't mean anything until pacquiao-mayweather
  • titan
  • Veteran
What a Scum Bag I hope Manny destroys this clown! To make fun of someone for having a disease is uncalled for. His lilltle pet rat can be next also.
I can only assume the Parkinson's disease mocking is a dead issue at this point, but I had to facepalm with this article:

Margarito: Video was edited - I did not mock Roach

I don't know the validity of this article, but if it's real, damn... that says a lot about Margarito's' character. I wish he would just man up for once.

He still is what he always was: a big, skilled in fighter with a mexican jaw, but perimeter speed will always give him trouble; hence, put your back on the ropes, throw choppy shots with loaded gloves and proof positive why under normal circumstances, he doesn't belong in the same ring as Pac Man.

Margarito's tough as hell, but Pac Man's a completely different animal (when he fu**ing trains to fight). I think this will actually be a disgrace of a main event, but if this took place 2 years ago before all this Mayweather horse sh*t, it would be a rout.

I want Pac to blast this low life, but my head tells me a sub standard performance is the only way to draw that p***y Mayweather out from under his rock for the big sweet $$$ fight before Manny transitions into the next phase of his life. He's not getting any younger and I don't blame him, but MAN I wish he would f**k Margarito up. Guess if I was trying to find a way to make 20 or 30 mil or whatever, I'd resort to some pretty shabby tactics too. Hope it works out for em

I'm taking Margarito by TKO or stoppage; probably a body shot or something irrefutable...maybe an "accidental" head butt after 6.
[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Nov 12, 2010 at 3:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone