LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 416 users in the forums

Pacquiao vs. Margarito - November 13, 2010 / Cowboys Stadium

I don't even blame Manny, cause I'm sure he'll fight whoever is put in front of him. BUT, Roach and Arum have been ducking real fighters for YEARS. On some Rocky 3 s**t.

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/freddie-roach-shane-mosley-sorry-but-youre-too-good-fighter-pacquiao-1143464/

Now they're talking about fighting Mosley, after Mayweather exposed him. Just like De La Hoya, just like Hatton. They got Manny fighting guys Floyd already beat, and yet Floyd is ducking Manny? Common sense.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Manny is the man. May is ducking him until he sees Pac lose a step. It is obvious.

That crap today on ESPN Hopkins said is the dumbest crap ever. It is why boxing is struggling.

I love this sport, I am scared that when Pac retires full time to do Congress, the sport will die off. Who is going to replace him?

lol.

when Manny starts fighting guys not promoted by Arum then say that.

I didn't know these guys were promoted by Arum Marquez,Diaz,Hatton Marquez, De lahoya. I thought Delhoya owned GoldenBoy Productions! That's crazy, Oscar should file a lawsuit cause they used his face and name.
Originally posted by titan:
Manny is the man. May is ducking him until he sees Pac lose a step. It is obvious.

That crap today on ESPN Hopkins said is the dumbest crap ever. It is why boxing is struggling.

I love this sport, I am scared that when Pac retires full time to do Congress, the sport will die off. Who is going to replace him?

lol.

I didn't know these guys were promoted by Arum Marquez,Diaz,Hatton Marquez, De lahoya. I thought Delhoya owned GoldenBoy Productions! That's crazy, Oscar should file a lawsuit cause they used his face and name.

He fought a over-the-hill DLH and that's cause for bragging?
boxing is a dead sport.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Sounds like Hopkins is even calling out PBF to fight Pacman

Pacman needs to fight an African-American Fighter...

The funny thing about this is that Hopkins hasn't stepped up saying he'd like to fight Manny, b/c that fool would get knocked the f**k OUT! (Granted he's past his prime)

I don't think it matters, especially since Manny's first few weight classes didn't have any top black dudes to fight. As for welterweight, outside of PBF, what African American fighter provides a challenge for Manny? Mosely would be a decent bout, but don't think Mosely is the same fighter he was two or three years ago.

Only other African American fighter I can think of is Paul Williams, but Manny would have to move up weight AGAIN to fight him and Manny clearly showed light middleweight was the highest he'll probably go, so unless Williams drops to light middleweight, won't see it happening (Williams fights better at middleweight anyway).

I just hope the PBF fight goes down. The money's right, the fan base is getting restless, and both fighters are clearly getting ready to hang up the gloves soon.

If not, I wouldn't mind seeing the winner of the Martinez/Williams fight on Saturday taking on Manny at light middleweight if PBF ducks again, but if he ducks again, I just think Manny should just stop trying to get the fight after that b/c PBF will never fight him and the fan base will get tired of PBF's bullsh*t.

Those pampered, lazy ass- black fighters from the inner streets have no chance against Manny.

Manny came from the inner streets of a nasty-ass city in a nasty ass third world country wearing nothing all day but shorts, flip-flops, and eating nothing but rice, dried fish, and banana leaves. And that's on special days!

Screw you, you overblown sense of entitlement black fighters from American city inner streets!

I remember when Yao Ming entered the NBA and his first game was a disasterand after the game Charles Barkley delcared him a bust and said the NBA was to to fast snd quick for him, this is the kind of s**t Bernard Hopkins is doing, the black athlete just cant handle someone other then there own race succeeding.
  • titan
  • Veteran

lol.

When Floyd faught DeLahoya was he in his Prime? Floyd beat a beatdown old Marquez who drank his own piss! Stop making excuses for Mosely. You didn't make any excuse for him when Floyd faught his old a$$! Pac is gonna beat Mosely if they fight. I don't even know why Pac is wasting his time with him. He has nothing to gain by fighting him. Mosely is a good fighter, but he is no Pac status. Roach is being modest by giving praise to Mosely and sparing what's left in his career! if he keeps pushing the button, he will get used. As for Mayweather when he finds his noots and decide to fight you will see why he decided to become the #1 Dodgeball player and prolong his career. I doubt he will ever man up against a fighter that can beat him and just keep getting wins against his girlfriend and some security guard.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

The funny thing about this is that Hopkins hasn't stepped up saying he'd like to fight Manny, b/c that fool would get knocked the f**k OUT! (Granted he's past his prime)

I don't think it matters, especially since Manny's first few weight classes didn't have any top black dudes to fight. As for welterweight, outside of PBF, what African American fighter provides a challenge for Manny? Mosely would be a decent bout, but don't think Mosely is the same fighter he was two or three years ago.

Only other African American fighter I can think of is Paul Williams, but Manny would have to move up weight AGAIN to fight him and Manny clearly showed light middleweight was the highest he'll probably go, so unless Williams drops to light middleweight, won't see it happening (Williams fights better at middleweight anyway).

I just hope the PBF fight goes down. The money's right, the fan base is getting restless, and both fighters are clearly getting ready to hang up the gloves soon.

If not, I wouldn't mind seeing the winner of the Martinez/Williams fight on Saturday taking on Manny at light middleweight if PBF ducks again, but if he ducks again, I just think Manny should just stop trying to get the fight after that b/c PBF will never fight him and the fan base will get tired of PBF's bullsh*t.

Those pampered, lazy ass- black fighters from the inner streets have no chance against Manny.

Manny came from the inner streets of a nasty-ass city in a nasty ass third world country wearing nothing all day but shorts, flip-flops, and eating nothing but rice, dried fish, and banana leaves. And that's on special days!

Screw you, you overblown sense of entitlement black fighters from American city inner streets!

I remember when Yao Ming entered the NBA and his first game was a disasterand after the game Charles Barkley delcared him a bust and said the NBA was to to fast snd quick for him, this is the kind of s**t Bernard Hopkins is doing, the black athlete just cant handle someone other then there own race succeeding.

Yeh, just 'nother case of the (black) Man keeping Ming down!

And lmao at Hopkins and his "inner city slick black boxers" doing drive-by boxings on Pacman.

lol.

When Floyd faught DeLahoya was he in his Prime? Floyd beat a beatdown old Marquez who drank his own piss! Stop making excuses for Mosely. You didn't make any excuse for him when Floyd faught his old a$$! Pac is gonna beat Mosely if they fight. I don't even know why Pac is wasting his time with him. He has nothing to gain by fighting him. Mosely is a good fighter, but he is no Pac status. Roach is being modest by giving praise to Mosely and sparing what's left in his career! if he keeps pushing the button, he will get used. As for Mayweather when he finds his noots and decide to fight you will see why he decided to become the #1 Dodgeball player and prolong his career. I doubt he will ever man up against a fighter that can beat him and just keep getting wins against his girlfriend and some security guard.

Mosley has wanted to fight Pacman for years. Roach and Arum ducked him and Roach has said as much. Now that Mosley is slowing down, they see another easy fight that can line their pockets. That's how boxing works, sorry to be the one to tell you. If they wanted Manny (who I think *would* fight) to fight Mayweather it would have happened already. But because Manny might lose they will continue to paint Floyd as a p***y and keep making dollars off of creampuffs, all the while portraying Manny as the "people's champion".

You like Manny and don't see things that way, and that's fine and good, but Manny doesn't negotiate his fights, his handlers do. And trusting a boxing promoter is like trusting a politician, but if you want to trust Bob Arum and Freddie Roach, then God-bless you.
  • titan
  • Veteran

lol.

Mosley has wanted to fight Pacman for years. Roach and Arum ducked him and Roach has said as much. Now that Mosley is slowing down, they see another easy fight that can line their pockets. That's how boxing works, sorry to be the one to tell you. If they wanted Manny (who I think *would* fight) to fight Mayweather it would have happened already. But because Manny might lose they will continue to paint Floyd as a p***y and keep making dollars off of creampuffs, all the while portraying Manny as the "people's champion".

You like Manny and don't see things that way, and that's fine and good, but Manny doesn't negotiate his fights, his handlers do. And trusting a boxing promoter is like trusting a politician, but if you want to trust Bob Arum and Freddie Roach, then God-bless you.

So wrong! Floyd fights the creampuffs! "Chop-chop corley,Sharmba Mitchell, Baldomir ".Manny moves up in divisions and fights bigger fighters. Manny want's to fight Paul Williams(147lbs)while Mosely is trying to call Manny out for one last payday. How the hell can you call Manny out on fighting Mosely when they haven't faught yet? Then you contradict yourself by saying Mosely is calling out Pac and Pac was scared and he duct! now Pac is probably sick of his mouth and is going to serve him an a$$ whiping, then you make excuses like now he is going to fight him cause he is old and slow! so are you saying Floyd is a Chump cause he actually faught and barely won against an old slow Mosely and actually got caught and stunned! By the way Pac did not agree with the initial demands, but did eventually agree to shut him up. But when push came to shove PrettyFloyd's manhood was questioned and he RETIRED! Here read it! Haha!

It has been reported that Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Top Rank Chief Bob Arum are trying to work out again the failed negotiation for a fight between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather has asked Pacquiao to undergo random blood and urine testing up until the fight day. Pacquiao said he will undergo blood and urine testing up until 14 days before the fight, which is closer to the fight day than the 18-day cut-off in Mayweather's previous bout against Mosley. Pacquiao said that giving blood too close to the fight day will weaken him. On June 12, 2010, the President of Golden Boy Promotions, Oscar De La Hoya, stated during an interview with a Spanish network that the deal for the fight was very close and the negotiation process has been very difficult. On June 30, 2010, Arum announced that the management of both sides had agreed to terms, that all points had been settled (including Pacquiao agreeing to submit to both blood and urine testing) and only the signature of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was needed to seal the deal that could have earned both fighters at least $40 million each. Arum also announced that Pacquiao accepted the terms of the random drug testing, blood and urine, leading up to the fight.Mayweather was then given a two-week deadline for the fight contract to be signed.
On July 15, 2010, Mayweather was given until Friday midnight to sign the fight. The next day the Top Rank website embedded a countdown clock on their website with the heading "Money" Time: Mayweather's Decision.On July 17, 2010, Arum announced that there was no word from Mayweather's camp and the deal for a November 13, 2010 fight with Mayweather was not reached.
On July 19, 2010, after waiting for Mayweather's response, Leonard Ellerbe, one of Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s closest advisers, denied that negotiations for a super fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao had ever taken place. Ellerbe stated that Bob Arum was not telling the truth.Bob Arum later criticized Oscar De La Hoya and his Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer for denying that negotiations took place, when De La Hoya himself had previously stated that they were "very, very close in finalizing the contracts".Arum revealed that HBO Sports President Ross Greenburg acted as the mediator between Mayweather’s handlers and those of Pacquiao’s from Top Rank Promotions. On July 26, 2010, Ross Greenburg said in a statement that he has been negotiating with a representative from each side since May 2, 2010, carefully trying to put the fight together and he did in fact act as a go-between in negotiations with the two sides, but they were unable to come to an agreement. Floyd Mayweather Jr., after the second negotiation had been officially declared off, told the Associated Press that he had fought sixty days ago, and that he was in no rush to fight Pacquiao and was not really thinking about boxing at the moment.
Summary of the post above ^^^:

Floyd Mayweather is a coward!!!

^Floyd needs to win his own personal battles. He can't even get his situation straight with his wife and he goes and gets in trouble again by getting accused of assaulting a security guard.

I wish well for people to have their personal s**t together in their lives, but it's their lives not mine. I'm a fan of the sport, what people do outside their respective sport doesn't really matter to me. Just makes for nice watercooler talk.

Quote:
I know people have their favorites and you either like Pac or you don't, but to down play his success and accomplishment and blow up Floyd's is ridiculous.

I don't do this... I've scrutinized Pac's career, yes, but I don't act like Corley and Baldomir are legends of the sport. That's just your perception of what you think I think, but I don't think that. I think maybe you're just assuming that because I think Mayweather would beat Pac that somehow means I'm glorifying his career.

Quote:
Pac's battle with Marquez was at his natural weight at featherweight 1st fight was in 2004 and the 2nd was in 2008. Do you really think Marquez can handle Pac at Welterweight?

No, sir. I don't. And I'm pretty sure everyone feels the same. But what's with your boy saying that he is willing to take on Marquez to complete the trilogy but only at 147?

Quote:
Do you even think Marquez can handle Pac at Featherweight anymore? He will get murdered. Pac is a student and a fighter that has evolved to his potential. He is a completely different fighter from 3 years ago.

I think Marquez is up there in age, of course a prime Pac will be the odds on favorite. Pac is willing to do the fight but only at 147, what's the point? We know Marquez has no chance at that weight. At least give him a fighting chance at 140. 135 would be awesome but I doubt Pac would ever consider coming down that far.

I think he fought Mayweather as well as anyone with his size and skillset could fight Mayweather. He definitely stands a better chance with Pac because of Pac's style and size. Marquez not only had to be the aggressor against Mayweather, totally taking away his biggest asset (counterpunching), but he had to lean into every punch because of the size difference. Manny on the other hand is the aggressor, which is exactly what Marquez likes. And in terms of height and reach they're the same size, so there's no reason for him to get into awkward positions trying to land on Pac. But like I said, at this stage of their careers Pac is the odds on favorite, but at the right weight Marquez stands a chance, a small chance, but a chance.

Quote:
I like Floyd as a fighter, but to blow him up like he is a destroyer is crazy.

Uhh... when did I blow him up like he is a destroyer? Is it because I called him "KO King" or something like that vs. Hatton? Lol! Try reading that sentence with a hint of sarcasm.

Or do you even read what I say? Should I even bother replying? I think I've addressed pretty much anything ya'll have to say but seems like either you don't bother reading or maybe just skip certain points for your convenience.

Quote:
Right now this fight really looks like it's not going to happen. Especially if Paul Williams wins and want's to fight at 147lbs. Roach already said they would fight him at that weight.

What about Maravilla? Has he said anything about him?

A fight with Paul I think will end up being similar to Margarito. Pac will be darting in and out of Paul's range and Paul will be chasing him all night. Though I think Pac will be more careful about getting into an exchange. I'm not sure if it'll go the distance because I haven't taken a really close look at Paul. I tried to watch his last fight vs. Cintron but that didn't say anything, it ended up with Cintron tripping or diving out of the ring in the 3rd or 4th. Anyway if Paul's stamina holds up I think it will go the distance, but if Paul exhausts himself Pac will take advantage of that. Either way Pac will win because Paul's another slow fighter that will have a tough time cutting the ring and chasing Pac around. Regardless, this would be an excellent win for Pac.

Maravilla is the guy that would really present a challenge. But I doubt that fight ever goes down.

Anyway I think Maravilla will take care of Paul Williams tomorrow so I guess no Pac/Williams fight.

Like I said, I'm not the one blowing up Mayweather's career. I'm just deflating Manny's. After DLH his fights have gone pretty much exactly as I thought they would. People are calling him the greatest of all time because he's winning fights that have been stylistically selected for him to win? I'm sorry if I just don't find that as impressive as you all seem to do.

But anyway here I'll tack on some notes to your list myself just for the hell of it.

Quote:
Here's Floyd last 10 matches "Not counting KO on BabyMama and Security guard".

Res. Record Opponnent Type Rd., Time Date
-Win 41-0 Shane Mosley UD 12 2010-05-01-Good safe boring match/4yrs.late. Mayweather called him out 5 years earlier
-Win 40-0 Juan Manuel Márquez UD 2009-9-19-37yrs old moved up from flyweight 9 mnths. afterlast fight with Diaz,Floyd even came in heavier and got fined. DLH just did him a favor and got him the biggest paycheck of his career. Good for Marquez IMO. Floyd even stated he was gonna take a tune-up. Names like Nate Campbell were being thrown around. But if it don't make money it don't make sense. If you thought Marquez had a chance, Golden Boy did a heck of a job promoting
-Win 39-0 Ricky Hatton(TKO) 10 (12)2007-12-08- Good Win
-Win 38-0 Oscar De La Hoya SD 12-good win couldn't handle him like Pac did. Also didn't have to come down to a weight he hadn't touched in 7 years.
-Win 37-0 Carlos Baldomir UD 12 2006-11-04-Too old and slow! For what it's worth, Zab was the top welter during that time and Zab and Mayweather had all intentions of fighting. But Zab lost to Baldomir. Floyd went ahead and fought Zab anyway... doesn't it make sense to fight Baldomir after that? Afterall, Baldomir did beat the #1 welterweight. Not saying it's a great win, but it made sense at the time
-Win 36-0 Zab Judah UD 12 2006-04-08-Gave him run for his money at the start, but Floyd figured him out midway and dominated
-Win 35-0 Sharmba Mitchell TKO 6 (12), 2:06-Warm up
-Win 34-0 Arturo Gatti RTD 6(12)2005-06-25-scrappy, no speed,battle damaged
-Win 33-0 Henry Bruseles TKO 8 (12), 2:55 who is this guy?
-Win 32-0 DeMarcus Corley UD Quick fighter,but no threat went to Decision?

PaCMan's last 10
-Win Antonio Margarito UD 12 (12) 2010-11-13 sloooooowwwww in every sense of the word
-Win Joshua Clottey UD 12 (12) 2010-03-13 garbage
-Win Miguel Ángel Cotto TKO 12 (12) 2009-11-14 plastered by margo, should have been KO'd or stopped by Clottey... Clottey... Pac should have no problem, right? Also Cotto holds no real size advantage. This wasn't no david vs goliath. Good win for Pac but it was expected.
-Win Ricky Hatton KO 2 (12) 2009-05-02 no defense, no real advantage, I think Pac is a tad bigger than him
-Win Oscar De La Hoya TKO 8 (12) 2008-12-06great win!!!! but DLH nowhere near his prime & we can't really say for sure how much the drastic weight drop affected him
-Win David Díaz TKO 9 (12) 2008-06-28meh average opponent, not like pac jumped 10 weight classes or anything, just 5 pounds, they're also close in size
-Win Juan Manuel Márquez SD 12 (12) 2008-03-15coulda easily gone the other way, many people would agree
-Win Marco Antonio Barrera UD 12 (12) 2007-10-06pac had his number no doubt
-Win Jorge Solís KO 8 (12) 2007-04-14 no noteworthy wins to speak of
-Win Érik Morales KO 3 (12) 2006-11-18 he was in his last legs. he lost to zahir rahim prior to losing to pac. zahir rahim has no other notable wins. hell rahim's lost every notable fight he's had. should a prime morales really be losing to this guy?

Quote:
For the people think's Pac is on Roids and doesn't want to take the Drug test and that is the reason they can't agree.

It has been reported that Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Top Rank Chief Bob Arum are trying to work out again the failed negotiation for a fight between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather has asked Pacquiao to undergo random blood and urine testing up until the fight day. Pacquiao said he will undergo blood and urine testing up until 14 days before the fight

that was Mayweather's original offer that he passed on to go fight clottey instead.

Quote:
which is closer to the fight day than the 18-day cut-off in Mayweather's previous bout against Mosley.

There was no cut-off date for Mosley-Mayweather... the 18-day cut-off was left up to USADA's discretion.. nobody but USADA knew that... for all Mayweather and Mosley knew, and if USADA wanted to, they could still be tested days/hours before the fight.

Quote:
Pacquiao said that giving blood too close to the fight day will weaken him. On June 12, 2010, the President of Golden Boy Promotions, Oscar De La Hoya, stated during an interview with a Spanish network that the deal for the fight was very close and the negotiation process has been very difficult. On June 30, 2010, Arum announced that the management of both sides had agreed to terms, that all points had been settled (including Pacquiao agreeing to submit to both blood and urine testing) and only the signature of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was needed to seal the deal that could have earned both fighters at least $40 million each. Arum also announced that Pacquiao accepted the terms of the random drug testing, blood and urine, leading up to the fight.Mayweather was then given a two-week deadline for the fight contract to be signed.
On July 15, 2010, Mayweather was given until Friday midnight to sign the fight. The next day the Top Rank website embedded a countdown clock on their website with the heading "Money" Time: Mayweather's Decision. On July 17, 2010, Arum announced that there was no word from Mayweather's camp and the deal for a November 13, 2010 fight with Mayweather was not reached.
On July 19, 2010, after waiting for Mayweather's response, Leonard Ellerbe, one of Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s closest advisers, denied that negotiations for a super fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao had ever taken place. Ellerbe stated that Bob Arum was not telling the truth.Bob Arum later criticized Oscar De La Hoya and his Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer for denying that negotiations took place, when De La Hoya himself had previously stated that they were "very, very close in finalizing the contracts".Arum revealed that HBO Sports President Ross Greenburg acted as the mediator between Mayweather’s handlers and those of Pacquiao’s from Top Rank Promotions. On July 26, 2010, Ross Greenburg said in a statement that he has been negotiating with a representative from each side since May 2, 2010, carefully trying to put the fight together and he did in fact act as a go-between in negotiations with the two sides, but they were unable to come to an agreement. Floyd Mayweather Jr., after the second negotiation had been officially declared off, told the Associated Press that he had fought sixty days ago, and that he was in no rush to fight Pacquiao and was not really thinking about boxing at the moment.

I think Arum handled it all wrong there in that bolded part. First off Arum's been trying to defame Mayweather since Mayweather bought himself out from Top Rank. So these guys aren't exactly friends. Second Arum specifically said he would not make the same mistakes he made the first time around and he would handle all negotiations behind closed doors away from the media. So what does he do? He sets a self-imposed deadline complete with a countdown timer and a snazzy title and everything? i mean, why? who does that s**t? that's downright unprofessional and childish. that's WWF type s**t right there.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This dude at my work also said that Pac needed to fight a black dude.

Everyone forgets that Pac man faught Josh Clottey.

All Clottey did was block.

Margarito chose to fight unlike that bas*ard Clottey.

I don't think it gets Blacker than Clottey!

He's not American though.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Roach said "We'll fight Williams at 147lbs". He also said "height doesn't win fights". That should be a good fight. It's difficult for Manny to put on anymore weight with his height and age, but he will pretty much fight anybody.

I'd love to see Manny vs. Williams.

That will be a good one. But don't underestimate Martinez.

I llike Martinez I hope he has a good showing, I think he is 34 or 35 years old and some fighters get around that age they totally decline. It's almost like night and day from their previous fights. I hope I am wrong on this one and we see a good battle Saturday.

Martinez had a late start, he's just peaking. He only did boxing to train for cycling, but pulled the old switcharoo and dedicated himself to the sweet science instead. He'll be good for a few more years.
Okay i'll chime in. They have both put hands on basically the same guys. So we have a "push" there.

At this point I dont think its size but speed and agility we want to see Pac face. I have to give PBF the 1up because he did take on Mosely. I mean does anyone really think Margo is comparable to SSM?

I think that is the best fight for fans now SSM vs Pac. Unless Pac decides to fight one of the younger guys, who are not even ready for him. It is a little suspect why that fight cant be made. SSM has been begging everyone the last 8 years for a fight.

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 19, 2010 at 11:26:59 ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Okay i'll chime in. They have both put hands on basically the same guys. So we have a "push" there.

At this point I dont think its size but speed and agility we want to see Pac face. I have to give PBF the 1up because he did take on Mosely. I mean does anyone really think Margo is comparable to SSM?

I think that is the best fight for fans now SSM vs Pac. Unless Pac decides to fight one of the younger guys, who are not even ready for him. It is a little suspect why that fight cant be made. SSM has been begging everyone the last 8 years for a fight.

At this point SSM looks a little shot. Even thou he should have won against Mora, his skills have diminished. It might bemore competitive than Marg vs Pac, but I doubt it would go the distance. SSM looked about finished in the 8th round. Plus all the speed and angles gave him fits against floyd.
Share 49ersWebzone