There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
GOD DAMMIT I'm pissed.

I was gonna go roadtrip up to Eugene to hopefully see an undefeated Stanford take on Oregon.

I might still go but it won't be the same


Cya at Autzen

Have you been there before?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
GOD DAMMIT I'm pissed.

I was gonna go roadtrip up to Eugene to hopefully see an undefeated Stanford take on Oregon.

I might still go but it won't be the same


Cya at Autzen

Have you been there before?

Nope. But I've heard great things lol.
Never fails, every year the PAC teams beat each other up and jack up the rankings. Our teams are so familiar with each other it makes it difficult to dominate over long periods of time. Good win for the huskies, they will get stomped vs O.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Never fails, every year the PAC teams beat each other up and jack up the rankings. Our teams are so familiar with each other it makes it difficult to dominate over long periods of time. Good win for the huskies, they will get stomped vs O.

But it plays right into the hands of arrogant SEC homers who don't respect Pac-10/West Coast football and consider West Coast programs to be soft, and finesse.

I'm a Stanford fan, but for once I would love for ANY Pac-12 team to stomp on an SEC team in a meaningful game.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Never fails, every year the PAC teams beat each other up and jack up the rankings. Our teams are so familiar with each other it makes it difficult to dominate over long periods of time. Good win for the huskies, they will get stomped vs O.

But it plays right into the hands of arrogant SEC homers who don't respect Pac-10/West Coast football and consider West Coast programs to be soft, and finesse.

I'm a Stanford fan, but for once I would love for ANY Pac-12 team to stomp on an SEC team in a meaningful game.

Agreed.
I'm watchin this game against Arizona and the stands look at least one third empty. Is this normal for Stanford? I think the commentator even said its Homecoming weekend.
Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
I'm watchin this game against Arizona and the stands look at least one third empty. Is this normal for Stanford? I think the commentator even said its Homecoming weekend.

well

giants and a's playoff game today
Ahh that makes sense
lol nobody wants to play defense
stanford gonna go winless rest of season
Nunes balled today
Stanford has a pretty damn good defense!
Nunes
[ Edited by WhoGotItBetterThenUs on Oct 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,008
Clearly a TD
I'm not a Stanford fan...

...that was clearly, no question about it, a TD.

Between that, the bs personal fall, and the bs pass interference, the refs CLEARLY handed Notre Dame this game