LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 141 users in the forums

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
haha @ security surrounding the goal posts.
Harbaugh's influence even lasts two years after his departure.
Stanford in the top 10 after this?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

no

top 15 at least
Just got back from watching the game at a bar on University Ave. It was f**king crazy down there.

Why oh why didn't I take Stanford and the points.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

no

top 15 at least

I'd say they'll be 15
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Nice work. Way to stick it to Kiffen and Co. Hope you're undefeated when you reach South Bend.

Jed York: "@gideonyu: Grew up in TN = no love for Lane Kiffen. Went to Stanford = no love for USC. Tonight's win is doubly delicious" Good nite 2 B Yu
Grew up a Stanford fan, so it was definitely nice seeing you guys win tonight. Your defense, particularly your linebackers Thomas and Skov, are fun to watch.

Let's see if they can keep up with Oregon's offense tho

But seriously, great win. You made USC's offense look pathetic. And Taylor is a beast— I've always been a fan of his.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The fans storming the field, and the aerial view of it all. That was dope.

Yeah wtf I went to at least 50 Stanford games from age 5-18, and I got stuck with all the s**tty years like losing to San Jose St.
Back in the Buddy Teevens days, there would literally be like 5,000 people at the games and I'd just sit there listen to my dad yell, "Buddy Ball! You guys f**king suck!"

Then I leave for Oregon and then they turn into a powerhouse.

That really does piss me off tho

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Nice work. Way to stick it to Kiffen and Co. Hope you're undefeated when you reach South Bend.

Yep. Not shocking at all, considering all the facts presented in a one-second clip.
How about notre dame.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got to watch this game in the cruise ship bar on vacation last night...loved it!!!!!
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The fans storming the field, and the aerial view of it all. That was dope.

Yeah wtf I went to at least 50 Stanford games from age 5-18, and I got stuck with all the s**tty years like losing to San Jose St.
Back in the Buddy Teevens days, there would literally be like 5,000 people at the games and I'd just sit there listen to my dad yell, "Buddy Ball! You guys f**king suck!"

Then I leave for Oregon and then they turn into a powerhouse.

That really does piss me off tho

Same here. I've been to over 100 Stanford games and never saw anything like that. I was actually kinda pissed.
Share 49ersWebzone