There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
DVR-watching the ND game, what's the score here?

14 all

stanford driving

Thx, A. Time left?

10 mins 14-14
USC should be embarrassed for letting Nunes make that little cut back in for the 1st down. lol
21-14

10 mins left

keep up old man rubber
brent jones getting some love
rubber, can u update the thread title?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
21-14

10 mins left

keep up old man rubber

Lolz, I just turned it. It was 20 when I went back you damn Fortune teller
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
rubber, can u update the thread title?

Yes

Go CAL
Thx, Gents.

Come on, Fightn' Jr. Harbaughs!

Fusc!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
21-14

10 mins left

keep up old man rubber

Still not watching. Be a friend, and next time hook me up with the knowledge of which team has which f**king score, okay!?!?












all stanford

or

49ers

I cant really tell, uniforms look different but offense looks very similar
Originally posted by ads_2006:
all stanford

or

49ers

I cant really tell, uniforms look different but offense looks very similar

So sexy to watch
taylor needs to stop dancing like big dix sometimes
I definitely would've run it on 3rd down. Run a draw and try and catch em off guard.
should have called time out

thats a catch
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 15, 2012 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I definitely would've run it on 3rd down. Run a draw and try and catch em off guard.

This. Stupid play call. Got greedy.


This should be a catch, but I hope Stanford s**ts on USCs season