There are 250 users in the forums

College Football 2010-2011

• jrg
  • Veteran

(1-0)

WOOT
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Denard Robinson looks real good. He IS the Michigan offense.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

WOOT

f**k Iowa

stupid D couldn't get more than 1 turnover and no sacks?
Originally posted by vrabbit:

WOOT

f**k Iowa

i was at the game...your argument is invalid. we were getting pressure with 4 guys the whole game and they basically tried to dump the ball when pressured. we blocked a punt for a td. we trolled a safety. the only offense that team had was off of a fake punt plus one blown coverage after that. look up the stats.

oh and by the way...about that pass rush...adrian clayborn will go in the first round next year and probably the top ten. if he falls to the niners we better draft his ass. same thing i said about shonn greene and we ended up with coffee.

btw ricki stanzi loves him some trollin'

pac-10 is for teams that like to flex their muscles on crap defenses (because the entire pac-10 sucks at it) and when they play a real team the get the crap beat out of them.

(example: iowa v arizona or ohio state v oregon)
[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Sep 4, 2010 at 4:04 PM ]
Jacksonville State with the 2 point conversion to take it in double overtime over Ole Miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry PWilly! Great game.
Holy s**t did you guys see the end of that Jacksonville State vs Ole Miss game? WOW!!!!!!!!!!
lol, there's a guy on Stanford with the name Stepfan (pronounced Stefan)Taylor.

Andyyyyy Luck 2011!!
Originally posted by vrabbit:

WOOT

f**k Iowa

i was at the game...your argument is invalid. we were getting pressure with 4 guys the whole game and they basically tried to dump the ball when pressured. we blocked a punt for a td. we trolled a safety. the only offense that team had was off of a fake punt plus one blown coverage after that. look up the stats.

oh and by the way...about that pass rush...adrian clayborn will go in the first round next year and probably the top ten. if he falls to the niners we better draft his ass. same thing i said about shonn greene and we ended up with coffee.

btw ricki stanzi loves him some trollin'

pac-10 is for teams that like to flex their muscles on crap defenses (because the entire pac-10 sucks at it) and when they play a real team the get the crap beat out of them.

(example: iowa v arizona or ohio state v oregon)

Poor quality, but ASU took down Iowa 44-7
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 4, 2010 at 4:36 PM ]
Whew! What a throw by Katz to Rodgers! Let's go PAC-10. I hope the Beavers come in and donk all over TCU and their sweet Nike Pro Combat unis.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 4, 2010 at 4:56 PM ]

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Whew! What a throw by Katz to Rodgers! Let's go PAC-10. I hope the Beavers come in and donk all over TCU and their sweet Nike Pro Combat unis.

Yeah, 1st series was a little shaky, but he looks legit. Although I'm a Cal guy,
I'll be watching this young man all season.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Yeah, 1st series was a little shaky, but he looks legit. Although I'm a Cal guy,
I'll be watching this young man all season.

Me too. But when PAC-10 is playing against teams where there's no respect for our division, I'm a fan. Like I loved watching USC spank Ohio State the last two years. I want to see OSU smoke TCU... right as TCU throws a bomb lol. But I'll be rooting for OSU because they are PAC-10.
Wow Katz! What a beautiful throw. This dude looks real good.. Like real good. Perfect pass.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 4, 2010 at 5:33 PM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Wow Katz! What a beautiful throw. This dude looks real good.. Like real good. Perfect pass.

Yeah he is throwin some sexy passes out there. Not bad for a unproven qb
Originally posted by NickV:

Yeah he is throwin some sexy passes out there. Not bad for a unproven qb

liking what I see from him ... watching Paea too.
Share 49ersWebzone