LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2010-11 Pacific Div. Champs Off-season Thread ***

Originally posted by ads_2006:
WWWWWWOPooooooo

Mitchey with a hustle goal

damn the league blew this one by having the opener of the season at a absolutely wrong time. the entire arena is empty. the Zamboni drives are enjoying this one though.
fight....fight

Mclaren

you deserve to go back to the AHL for that

Bring Back MASH
o captain my captain
big joe..scores

didn't know the game was in stockholm

should have kept nabby

edited after second goal

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 8, 2010 at 12:48:41 ]
should have kept nabby

edited after second goal

wtf happened
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
should have kept nabby

edited after second goal

wtf happened

two goals in 15 seconds son

i hope we never play in europe again, talk about an uninspired, empty boring crowd
So I just got home from work I missed the game but very happy that we won. For those of you who saw the game how did we look? Sharks got their 1st win before the Niners that's pretty sad lol.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
So I just got home from work I missed the game but very happy that we won. For those of you who saw the game how did we look? Sharks got their 1st win before the Niners that's pretty sad lol.

in the 1st period our offense looked good scored early on a goal mason shouldve had and on a pp with a great shot by jumbo. then all hell breaks loose in in the span of 15 secs the jackets tie it up by an error by pickles and i felt niemi couldve stopped 1 of those goals. once we get in rhythm and get chemistry our offense is gonna be very dangerous and could be the best in the nhl imo.

defense wise it wasnt as bad as i thought looking at our d on paper but we need desperately a top 4 dman. demers looked good and fluid skating, still cant believe were paying walling 2.5 niemi was solid and what a difference he his from nabby size and movement wise , got no problem with niemi.

last few seconds of the game couldve been disastrous with marleau giving away the puck on some lazy play and i couldnt tell if niemi got a piece or the shooter just missed. either way good win being that it was the 1st game of the yr and being long away from home
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

in the 1st period our offense looked good scored early on a goal mason shouldve had and on a pp with a great shot by jumbo. then all hell breaks loose in in the span of 15 secs the jackets tie it up by an error by pickles and i felt niemi couldve stopped 1 of those goals. once we get in rhythm and get chemistry our offense is gonna be very dangerous and could be the best in the nhl imo.

defense wise it wasnt as bad as i thought looking at our d on paper but we need desperately a top 4 dman. demers looked good and fluid skating, still cant believe were paying walling 2.5 niemi was solid and what a difference he his from nabby size and movement wise , got no problem with niemi.

last few seconds of the game couldve been disastrous with marleau giving away the puck on some lazy play and i couldnt tell if niemi got a piece or the shooter just missed. either way good win being that it was the 1st game of the yr and being long away from home

Thanks a lot man!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Eh,

I'll wait till I jump on the Niemi train

He seems to commit way to fast and can be beaten up high easily.

Randy & Drew tomorrow guys
Share 49ersWebzone