LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2010-11 Pacific Div. Champs Off-season Thread ***

Finally won a pre-season game the other night, knocking off Phoenix 3-1. Heatley apparently has been good.

We're almost down to the final rosters -- bunch of cuts made lately -- link here: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=538683

Quote:
The San Jose Sharks today reduced their training camp roster by 11 players.

The following players have been assigned to the following clubs:

Justin Braun D Worcester (AHL)
Dan DaSilva RW Worcester (AHL)
Andrew Desjardins C Worcester (AHL)
Kevin Henderson LW Worcester (AHL)
Carter Hutton G Worcester (AHL)
Tony Lucia LW Worcester (AHL)
James Marcou RW Worcester (AHL)
Cory Quirk LW Worcester (AHL)
Harri Sateri G Tampere (FNL)
Alex Stalock G Worcester (AHL)
Steven Zalewski C Worcester (AHL)

So that means Andreas Lilja, Mike Moore, Nick Petrecki,Sean Sullivan, Benn Ferriero, Brandon Mashinter, John McCarthy, Tommy Wingels, Frazer McLaren, Cam MacIntyre and T.J. Trevelyan are still there competing for spots on the NHL squad.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Finally won a pre-season game the other night, knocking off Phoenix 3-1. Heatley apparently has been good.

We're almost down to the final rosters -- bunch of cuts made lately -- link here: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=538683

Quote:

So that means Andreas Lilja, Mike Moore, Nick Petrecki,Sean Sullivan, Benn Ferriero, Brandon Mashinter, John McCarthy, Tommy Wingels, Frazer McLaren, Cam MacIntyre and T.J. Trevelyan are still there competing for spots on the NHL squad.

For 7 million he should be

id like to see those folks make it
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Quote:

The only people that I think have a legit shot to make it are:

Wingels, Mashinter, Petrecki, Ferriero, McLaren, and Mac -- but I think MacIntyre gets assigned to Worcester. Wingels has been scoring, and MacIntyre has been hurt.

Quote:

The only people that I think have a legit shot to make it are:

Wingels, Mashinter, Petrecki, Ferriero, McLaren, and Mac -- but I think MacIntyre gets assigned to Worcester. Wingels has been scoring, and MacIntyre has been hurt.

Mashinter assigned. That's one more down.
^ f**k

like the confidence,lets hope the execute
Jumbo Joe interview

lol at the heatly joke
nsfw

• jrg
  • Veteran
Just beat the Sharks 7-2 on NHL '11 with the Blues

Patrick Berglund - 2 goals, 2 assists
TJ Oshie - 2 goals, 1 assist
Brad Boyes - 1 goal, 1 assist
David Perron - 1 goal, 1 assist
David Backes - 0 goals, 1 assist
Eric Brewer - 0 goals, 1 assist
Barrett Jackman - 0 goals, 1 assist
Andy McDonald - 1 goal, 0 assists
Eric Johnson - 0 goals, 1 assist

Originally posted by jrg:
Just beat the Sharks 7-2 on NHL '11 with the Blues

Patrick Berglund - 2 goals, 2 assists
TJ Oshie - 2 goals, 1 assist
Brad Boyes - 1 goal, 1 assist
David Perron - 1 goal, 1 assist
David Backes - 0 goals, 1 assist
Eric Brewer - 0 goals, 1 assist
Barrett Jackman - 0 goals, 1 assist
Andy McDonald - 1 goal, 0 assists
Eric Johnson - 0 goals, 1 assist

What level are you playing on? I play on Superstar -- everything else just seems way too easy. They don't attack me on All-Star and I feel like I have too much time to run around. Although, on Superstar I feel like it's impossible to do anything sometimes. And on both levels I struggle to score. I've only won a few times and my best is a 5-2 Romp of Buffalo.

In other things -- Sharks not doing so well in pre-season game at Vancouver. Down 3-1 right now. From the blog all I can gather is we're taking a million penalties and Heatley is the only one seemingly capable of scoring so far in the pre-season. Not that the exhibition games mean much of anything.

Here's the live blog: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=538934
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 28, 2010 at 9:12 PM ]
By the way -- Trevelyan, Leach, and Sean Sullivan were assigned to Worcester. Could this mean that Petrecki makes the roster as an extra Defenseman? Leach was our 7th d-man.

We've still got Petrecki, Lilja, Joslin, and Moore competing on defense. I just don't see Moore and Joslin making it. It's got to be Petrecki or Lilja.
By the way -- Trevelyan, Leach, and Sean Sullivan were assigned to Worcester. Could this mean that Petrecki makes the roster as an extra Defenseman? Leach was our 7th d-man.

We've still got Petrecki, Lilja, Joslin, and Moore competing on defense. I just don't see Moore and Joslin making it. It's got to be Petrecki or Lilja.

id be pissed

id be pissed

Well then again, maybe Joslin has finally improved enough to earn that 7th spot. Who knows? Thing is, if Petrecki isn't going to be playing much, I say just stick him in Worcester. He's not going to be able to improve if he's stuck on the depth chart as a scratch most of the time.
Petrecki and MacIntyre assigned to Worcester: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=539015

Could Wingels and Lilja or Joslin be making the team now?
Petrecki and MacIntyre assigned to Worcester: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=539015

Could Wingels and Lilja or Joslin be making the team now?

our season just went down the drain

and im being serious

our defense is hot garbage
watching the games

sharks looking good

but its preseason

lol

Nittimayki gives it right back
watching the games

sharks looking good

but its preseason

lol

Nittimayki gives it right back

I bet Lilja takes the last defensive spot.. He has a goal and an assist tonight. This wouldn't surprise me. I don't know how comfortable I am with Nitty, either.
Share 49ersWebzone