LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2010-11 Pacific Div. Champs Off-season Thread ***

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Only 4 into season and I already can't wait until the trade deadline.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Only 4 into season and I already can't wait until the trade deadline.

No kidding.

Hey, at least we're winning tonight -- at least for right now.
THE BIG PAVELSKI
Originally posted by ads_2006:
THE BIG PAVELSKI

One more needed for the hat trick tonight.
Thank you Ref! haha
Couture gets the empty netter to seal it.
i dont care
i dont care

?
for some reason i havent been pumped to watch any sharks game, it has something to do with the giants and i just wish we can fast forward to the playoffs. i also dont wanna see that defense but at least we won
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
i dont care

?

giants lost

nights f**ked

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 21, 2010 at 20:31:01 ]

i dont care

?

giants lost

nights f**ked

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
for some reason i havent been pumped to watch any sharks game, it has something to do with the giants and i just wish we can fast forward to the playoffs. i also dont wanna see that defense but at least we won

I think I'm going through the same issue right now.

I'm so emotionally invested in the Giants' games, I don't have any feeling left for the Sharks right now by the time I'm done watching the S.F. Giants. I'm drained. By the time baseball's done, the Sharks I'm sure will be at the point where they're really worth watching anyways.

Right now there's really not much to gauge the teams by. A lot of the bottom feeders of the league last year are in first place right now. We need about 15-20 games before we can really see who the teams to watch are.
Sharks vs. Oilers tonight.. but probably not going to get much attention with the Giants playing.

Regardless, on paper we should win this game. Edmonton has been dreadful on the PP, and their PK is bad too.
Sharks vs. Oilers tonight.. but probably not going to get much attention with the Giants playing.

Regardless, on paper we should win this game. Edmonton has been dreadful on the PP, and their PK is bad too.

We better win tonight and tomorrow against the flames.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I think the sharks have lost every time the Giants won.

We need to lose for the greater good
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I think the sharks have lost every time the Giants won.

We need to lose for the greater good

hahah, win for both teams tonight!!! Go Giants and Go Sharks!!!
Share 49ersWebzone