There are 167 users in the forums

Official 2010 California Golden Bears Football

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Why does the Cal page have 8 pages while Oregon hasn't even gotten to a second page

because CAL > Oregon

and thank you for adding another post to our thread, now we're even further ahead

Oh well... Its only 1. And this makes 2 lol.

But Oregon>>>>CAL. The score to last year's game can prove that. Didn't we score like 52 on you guys and shut Best down?

Lucky win
  • evil
  • Veteran
Why does the Cal page have 8 pages while Oregon hasn't even gotten to a second page

Because of the number of local fans.
Go CAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll on you bears!!!!!!
Do the Bears play today? and what time.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Do the Bears play today? and what time.

yup

vs Colorado at 12:30
2nd week in a row they're on the same time as Notre Dame.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I love Marvin Jones
Targeting = a penalty

it didnt look like a penalty there

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 11, 2010 at 13:36:34 ]
Mike Mohamed would do great as the backup ILB for the 49ers next year.

Okay, where's teeohh crying crocodile tears about Riley?

If hanging 31 points on a pretty good Colorado defense isn't good enough QB play for him -- or any other Riley detractor -- you will never be satisfied. You hear me? Your satisfaction over Cal QB play will arrive on the 2nd of NEVER.

Cal has got a pretty darn good football team folks. They've got a real chance to run the table here.

The only team with half a chance to knock Cal off is Fresno State. But Tedford is too much of a chicken to take on us Bulldogs.
this game was in HD

man f**k
Originally posted by billbird2111:

If hanging 31 points on a pretty good Colorado defense isn't good enough QB play for him -- or any other Riley detractor -- you will never be satisfied. You hear me? Your satisfaction over Cal QB play will arrive on the 2nd of NEVER.

Cal has got a pretty darn good football team folks. They've got a real chance to run the table here.

The only team with half a chance to knock Cal off is Fresno State. But Tedford is too much of a chicken to take on us Bulldogs.

Now I'm even more sure you did not understand what I was saying last week. Cheers
so...#25
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Still reserving my Judgment when we play Pac 10 teams. Minus Wash St cause...well you know lol.
Share 49ersWebzone