LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 349 users in the forums

Official 2010 California Golden Bears Football

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
And the bears are playing good defense, besides the fact that you guys are a bunch of f**king b***hes and faking injuries every other 5 minutes.

This is football, not soccer.

i bet if you asked some hof'er defensive players about that two point s**t you guys pull, I think they would consider it a b***h move too.

Why ask HOF's? and its something that we do every time, and so do a lot of other schools. We line up every time like we are going to go for 2 and if they give us what we want, then we take it.

2 point conversions are part of the game, faking injuries is not and shouldn't be in any sport. It is the only reason I don't watch soccer.

Takeo faked injurys before. You wanna call him a b***h? lol
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Mansion: 10/29 for 69 yards

Cal played Oregon tougher than anyone else this year, great game.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
And the bears are playing good defense, besides the fact that you guys are a bunch of f**king b***hes and faking injuries every other 5 minutes.

This is football, not soccer.

i bet if you asked some hof'er defensive players about that two point s**t you guys pull, I think they would consider it a b***h move too.

Why ask HOF's? and its something that we do every time, and so do a lot of other schools. We line up every time like we are going to go for 2 and if they give us what we want, then we take it.

2 point conversions are part of the game, faking injuries is not and shouldn't be in any sport. It is the only reason I don't watch soccer.

Takeo faked injurys before. You wanna call him a b***h? lol

Oregon scores enough to win games so what's the point of going for 2 after every score?? that is a b***h move IMO. And I would pay to see him call TKO a b***h lol
This is probably not the appropriate thread to ask, but how come no love for Stanford? Maybe I'm blind or something but I don't see a Stanford thread anywhere.. strange considering they're ranked #6.
doublepost
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Nov 14, 2010 at 1:11 AM ]
triple post
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Nov 14, 2010 at 1:12 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
This is probably not the appropriate thread to ask, but how come no love for Stanford? Maybe I'm blind or something but I don't see a Stanford thread anywhere.. strange considering they're ranked #6.

Stanfurd Thread
wow what a game last night. In all my years at Memorial, I have never heard that place the way it was. 60 minutes of non stop yelling and cheering. Of the 60000+ I would say there were 20000-25000 Ducks fans there which made me sick. Great atmosphere but the end result was not what we wanted. My thoughts:

Positive:
Defense, Defense, Defense. These guys played there hearts out. They kept a team that averages 55 points/game to 15 points. (8 of those were on a punt return and the other 7 were on a short field after Shane's fumble) They shut down the Oregon run game (except maybe on that last drive) and made Oregon QB beat them with his arm. Every aspect of the defense (DL, LB, & DB) played amazing. The defense consistently had to play tough not only for 3 downs but 4. I don't know what more could be said about their performance last night.

Negatives:
Brock looked horrible as shown by his stats. Granted he didn't throw any INT's but then again the throws were so bad neither team could catch it. Just like Riley, he has no touch on his passes. He can hit the 5-10 yard pass if he zips the ball in there but on touch passes he is horrible (2 pt. conversion throw). However, we are stuck with Brock till the end of the year and I hope someone steps up next year.
Georgio is garbage and when will Tedford spend a damn scholarship on someone who can make a consistent 30 yard field goal. The kid has no place on the team. I have never seen a false start from a kicker. See the ball snapped then react!!! His kickoffs barely reach the 5-10 yard line and he can't kick a field goal. Go for it on every 4th down or try every 2 pt. conversion just don't let Georgio kick.
Tedford made some questionable calls and so did the OC. On the 2 pt. conversion, why are you going to but the ball in Mansions hnds. Simply run Shane. Your QB has no touch and you are going to call one of the hardest throws for him in a fade route? Maybe Shane doesn't get in, but I would rather risk that than have the ball in Mansions hands. Also, on the play before Georgios missed FG. Tedford, you know your kicker is garbage, so why make it a more difficult kick? On 3rd down, the play call should have been a Shane run to the middle of the field. Who knows, Georgio still probably misses the FG but at least we give him a straight shot kick from the 25 or so.

Another thought I have is why is Cal 2 different teams? I mean is the coaching that bad that they can't get up for a road game? They play lights out at home and as soon as they hit the road something happens. I believe this is all on Tedford.

Last but not least.....

f**k STANFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by teeohh:

BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely hate that the game is going to be so early. Nonetheless I got the whole family wearing their Cal gear.
if cal wins that game with brock mansion starting i will laugh my ass off, he is worse than alex
Luck ... ... he just abused that safety down field.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Luck ... ... he just abused that safety down field.

Future Niner!
Share 49ersWebzone