LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 446 users in the forums

Official 2010 California Golden Bears Football

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
This may be the worst loss in ASU history by the end of the day. Good thing I put money on it!

vrabbit, PM me your name and address, I'll mail you a check on Monday. I can't watch anymore.

Do you have paypal? Wouldn't that be easier/faster?

And nice job of manning up on the bet, respect

I think I do have a paypal account, I'll check tommorow. I'm kinda wasted right now! After the ASU game I went got ready and got trashed watching the Giants unbelievable make it to the world series!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
This may be the worst loss in ASU history by the end of the day. Good thing I put money on it!

vrabbit, PM me your name and address, I'll mail you a check on Monday. I can't watch anymore.

Do you have paypal? Wouldn't that be easier/faster?

And nice job of manning up on the bet, respect

I think I do have a paypal account, I'll check tommorow. I'm kinda wasted right now! After the ASU game I went got ready and got trashed watching the Giants unbelievable make it to the world series!

Sitting through the rain for the entire game was worth it! Cal is bipolar and on a day with the worst weather conditions, Riley might have played his best game this season. He actually had some touch on some of his passes and the defense plays great at home.
Originally posted by AC49er:
Sitting through the rain for the entire game was worth it! Cal is bipolar and on a day with the worst weather conditions, Riley might have played his best game this season. He actually had some touch on some of his passes and the defense plays great at home.

We were supposed to go this game. The wife is glad I didn't take her. I made her sit through the Oregon game a couple of years ago where it just POURED non-stop.

I understand this was pretty much the same thing. A downpour + a blowout.
I am in DC for work and didn't get to see it. I had the app that alerts me when they score on my phone and it just kept going off and off and off. I was happy but mad cause the one I miss, they are going off.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by AC49er:

We were supposed to go this game. The wife is glad I didn't take her. I made her sit through the Oregon game a couple of years ago where it just POURED non-stop.

I understand this was pretty much the same thing. A downpour + a blowout.

I wouldn't say it was a downpour. 1st half was sprinkles on and off. Second half was more steady rain and the game was well in hand by that point
Vrabbit, check your damn PMs if you ever want your money
Vrabbit, check your damn PMs if you ever want your money

I like it when you dirty talk to me
cant watch but box score says Brock Mansion is in the game

1) is Riley hurt?

2) why Mansion and not Sweeney?

one week sugar

the next sh&t

teeohh finally got his wish. Riley got knocked out of a ballgame. Now you see what happens without Riley at QB.

Both Mansion and Sweeney are just not ready yet.

Riley isn't the best QB that Tedford has ever produced -- but he clearly doesn't get the respect he deserves.

This Cal team has other problems. Shane Vereen is simply not in the same caliber as Javid, Marshawn and so many others that have called the Cal backfield home recently. The line play leaves a lot to be desired.

And I don't know if Pendergast was necessarily the right call as DC.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
teeohh finally got his wish. Riley got knocked out of a ballgame. Now you see what happens without Riley at QB.

Both Mansion and Sweeney are just not ready yet.

Riley isn't the best QB that Tedford has ever produced -- but he clearly doesn't get the respect he deserves.

This Cal team has other problems. Shane Vereen is simply not in the same caliber as Javid, Marshawn and so many others that have called the Cal backfield home recently. The line play leaves a lot to be desired.

And I don't know if Pendergast was necessarily the right call as DC.

I think the qb situation is similar to what the 49ers are going through

Put all your eggs in one basket (Smith and Riley) and hope for the best.

As for the bolded

We've seen what happens with Riley against good teams: Oregon, USC, Oregon State, etc.
whatever
[ Edited by teeohh on Nov 6, 2010 at 11:30 AM ]
washington state today, hopefully that's a win
Originally posted by teeohh:
washington state today, hopefully that's a win

road game against a team that is hungary for a conference win with a QB that has never started a game and hasn't looked good in limited time as backup QB.
Share 49ersWebzone