There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

Originally posted by nothing03:
F#ck the Warriors I'm jumping on the bandwagon. F#ck you Cohan.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by nothing03:
F#ck the Warriors I'm jumping on the bandwagon. F#ck you Cohan.

ALL ABOARD!!!

Now just bring back JWill to Miami and I'll be riding shotgun.
How long until Riley fires Spoelstra?
Originally posted by dobophile:

I'm thinking around January, or so.
Originally posted by dobophile:

I'll think he waits until they get a good record

then hit a slump

so about a week or two after the all star break
choo choo
BRING IT YOU SORRY SONS OF b***hES! GET YOUR BIG 3 AND 9 OTHER MOTHERf**kERS WHO CAN BARELY GRIP A BASKETBALL BRING IT

I WANT ALL OF IT, SHOW ME WHAT THE f**k YOU GOT, TAKE PAT RILEY AS A MOTHERf**kING COACH, TAKE SHAQ AS YOUR 5, I DONT GIVE A f**k, YOU DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, PUT A BUNCH OF YOUNG ATHLETIC STARS ON ONE TEAM AND YOU THINK YOU'LL TAKE IT FROM US?

2011 IS OUR YEAR AND WE'LL MAKE YOU WORK FOR ANY SINGLE CHAMPIONSHIP YOU DO HAPPEN TO WIN IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS

btw, for what its worth, i do think these 3 will end up winning ONE title in the next 5 years, I think no more than 3 when its all said and done, I think Lakeshow, Chicago, & the Thunder will have some words for Miami if they think they'll be winning it anymore then that
[ Edited by GameOver on Jul 8, 2010 at 7:18 PM ]
Originally posted by GameOver:
BRING IT YOU SORRY SONS OF b***hES! GET YOUR BIG 3 AND 9 OTHER MOTHERf**kERS WHO CAN BARELY GRIP A BASKETBALL BRING IT

I WANT ALL OF IT, SHOW ME WHAT THE f**k YOU GOT, TAKE PAT RILEY AS A MOTHERf**kING COACH, TAKE SHAQ AS YOUR 5, I DONT GIVE A f**k, YOU DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, PUT A BUNCH OF YOUNG ATHLETIC STARS ON ONE TEAM AND YOU THINK YOU'LL TAKE IT FROM US?

2011 IS OUR YEAR AND WE'LL MAKE YOU WORK FOR ANY SINGLE CHAMPIONSHIP YOU DO HAPPEN TO WIN IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS

btw, for what its worth, i do think these 3 will end up winning ONE title in the next 5 years, I think no more than 3 when its all said and done, I think Lakeshow, Chicago, & the Thunder will have some words for Miami if they think they'll be winning it anymore then that

That's my dogg.

So when will the Heat play the Lakers? Opening Night, or Christmas Day?

both
Originally posted by valrod33:

both

lol
How in the he'll are they going to fill out thier roster

They only have five players on their roster