Where in the U.S.?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Where in the U.S.?

Arizona
  • dman
  • Veteran
Where in the U.S.?

Probably Dallas, Chicago, New York, LA ....
Where in the U.S.?

It would he across te country in te 8 best stadiums the us has to offer :)
Originally posted by valrod33:
Where in the U.S.?

Arizona

Bill walsh stadium, santa clara
I am sure with the help of certain former Military types we have here on the board, we could be bribbed to bring the trophy home from wherever it may reside at present.
Are people going to b*tch about funds, traffic, and other phaggoty stuff?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

f**k no, it would boost economy like crazy we have plenty of newer facilities to host this thing, wont be a need to build anything new.

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

f**k no, it would boost economy like crazy we have plenty of newer facilities to host this thing, wont be a need to build anything new.

There's always a group of idiots and lames that complain about the stupidest sh*t here in the U.S. of A. Even if it helps America.
Hellz yeah, bring it back. I was on the field for the USA-Brazil game in Stanford back in '94. One of the greatest days of my life.

Let's think about this for a second. What are the actual locations they would use? Some of the sites used before aren't even around anymore. Keep in mind that the games must be played on natural grass surface. If you guys remember, they brought grass in on pallets for the Silverdome that was used. I'm sure they could do the same still, but some of these places with the Field Turf might not be so willing to jack the surface up.

So where would they host the games?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hellz yeah, bring it back. I was on the field for the USA-Brazil game in Stanford back in '94. One of the greatest days of my life.

Let's think about this for a second. What are the actual locations they would use? Some of the sites used before aren't even around anymore. Keep in mind that the games must be played on natural grass surface. If you guys remember, they brought grass in on pallets for the Silverdome that was used. I'm sure they could do the same still, but some of these places with the Field Turf might not be so willing to jack the surface up.

cowboys stadium
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

cowboys stadium

AZ's new stadium has the roll in grass too and is all kinds of state of the art.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

cowboys stadium

AZ's new stadium has the roll in grass too and is all kinds of state of the art.

Arizona is definitely a possibility, as far as the stadium goes. Dallas is a no brainer. I'm sure the NY Giants/Jets stadium would be in.
Share 49ersWebzone