LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

The Back-to-Back NBA Champion LA Lakers Offseason Thread

Originally posted by KALI-KING:
Barnes booked on Domestic Violence charge.

LINK

Originally posted by MIMLaker:
How is it we have two, 6'7", defensive-minded, enforcer-type small forwards...

... with one allegedly slapping an opposing assistant coach in summer league and getting arrested in connection with a domestic violence incident...

and the OTHER one is Ron Artest???

MIM
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

LINK

Greeeeeeeat.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. "f**k Matt Barnes."
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

LINK

Greeeeeeeat.

Yeah, I'm starting to hop on that bandwagon. Players who are douchey on the court don't bother me, but this and the slapping the coach thing are totally different.

Just don't be a reason that we don't three-peat, s**thead.

LINK

Greeeeeeeat.

Yeah, I'm starting to hop on that bandwagon. Players who are douchey on the court don't bother me, but this and the slapping the coach thing are totally different.

Barnes couldn't do anything to stop Kobe before, and he won't be able to stop him now, either.

LINK

Greeeeeeeat.

yep I am pulling a complete 360 here, loved Barnes for a minute, now he is nowhere worth the risk...even if that risk is just a small distraction. We got a machine here. Don't f**k with the machine
I'm not goin to pass judgement until the season starts... everyone makes stupid mistakes...
Can I get the Vegas odds on Barnes and Artest getting into scuffles during scrimmages at some point in the season?
lol guys, hes just really excited for the season to start, he musta got in an argument with his sacramento kings fan girlfriend...and well...hes very proud of his fanhood and will not let any man (or woman) challenge it...

Barnes, I support you, just stop the nonsense or we'll tell Fish you were talkin s**t on his sick daughter...and you dont want that Matty...you just dont want that...

Originally posted by GameOver:
lol guys, hes just really excited for the season to start, he musta got in an argument with his sacramento kings fan girlfriend...and well...hes very proud of his fanhood and will not let any man (or woman) challenge it...

Barnes, I support you, just stop the nonsense or we'll tell Fish you were talkin s**t on his sick daughter...and you dont want that Matty...you just dont want that...

GameOver... I approve this message
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Can I get the Vegas odds on Barnes and Artest getting into scuffles during scrimmages at some point in the season?

That would be interesting.

Ron Artest

Selling his ring so he can donate the proceeds

Although, he could just donate the money he has
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Ron Artest

HE'S SO f**kING AWESOME!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Ron Artest

True, but him simply writing a check doesn't heighten the awareness about the issue the way that auction the ring off does. Props to him.
Share 49ersWebzone