LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

The Back-to-Back NBA Champion LA Lakers Offseason Thread

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

That can't be real, can it? If so, I forgive the crazy f**k for effectively knocking my team out of the playoffs.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

That can't be real, can it? If so, I forgive the crazy f**k for effectively knocking my team out of the playoffs.

It's real. He's had that for a while. He got pulled over for expired registration, but apparently the real owner lives in Tennessee and lets him borrow it.

It's real. He's had that for a while. He got pulled over for expired registration, but apparently the real owner lives in Tennessee and lets him borrow it.

That thing is street legal? Badass!

For some reason, this picture and the ones that Pete posted before made me realize how awesome it would be to put Ron Ron and Mike Tyson in a room together and let them talk through all of the world's problems.

For some reason, this picture and the ones that Pete posted before made me realize how awesome it would be to put Ron Ron and Mike Tyson in a room together and let them talk through all of the world's problems.

I'd like to hear them talk about ponies.
^ I'd like to hear them talk about ANYTHING!
What if they both drove around in that car together, in a trek across the country!?!?

Greatest! Thing! Ever!

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Sep 8, 2010 at 11:33:20 ]
What if they both drove around in that car together, in a trek across the country!?!?

Greatest! Buddy Film! Ever!

Fixed.

Fixed.

Because one can dream...

Fixed.

Because one can dream...

LMAO. I would definitely go see that movie.

Originally posted by dobo:
They can talk about how they were lucky they didn't receive lifetime bans during their prime years in their respective sports.

better than a movie about you talking about what your vagina feels like
They can talk about how they were lucky they didn't receive lifetime bans during their prime years in their respective sports.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

better than a movie about you talking about what your vagina feels like

You sure? You might find it instructional.
Barnes booked on Domestic Violence charge.

LINK
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
Barnes booked on Domestic Violence charge.

LINK

Greeeeeeeat.
Share 49ersWebzone