LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

The Back-to-Back NBA Champion LA Lakers Offseason Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by danimal:
when he is not hitting 3's.....he is hitting 8's(at least an 8 I would say, especially when taking into account her grunting)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Sasha-Vujacic-may-be-the-NBA-s-best-tennis-playe?urn=nba-264745

Damn, Sharapova is an 8? That's an low rating in my book. Although I'm sure a guy like you bangs hotter superstars than that all the time.

Nah, I was going to put a 10, I adore that chick...but I thought I would have defend that too much so I just put 8 to appease my non existent critics
Good God, I love Ron Artest.

From Twitter:

Quote:
Boston lost to lakers because of Kendrick Perkins injury. What about in 08 when Bynum was injured. What about this year Bynum was injured ..

Quote:
What about Kobe played with a broke finger .... What about Ron artest defense When the Boston staff said Ron artest was too slow

Quote:
Doc got one million excuses.. Just come back this season a take what you want...

The lakers with Bynum in the playoffs healthy has not lost The same way whoever whatever hasn't Let's not mention the stats on lock down
Quote:
Nobody made excuses when Boston came to sac town when I was there and they embarrassed us. Acting like they were hardcore.

Quote:
Let's see if my defense is less effective this year. Come haters Count me out Super dis respectful

YEAHHHHHHHH BUDDY!
Originally posted by GameOver:

YEAHHHHHHHH BUDDY!

Love you, Ron Ron. Our savior of game 7.

Rare photos of Kobe
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Good God, I love Ron Artest.

From Twitter:

Quote:
Boston lost to lakers because of Kendrick Perkins injury. What about in 08 when Bynum was injured. What about this year Bynum was injured ..

Quote:
What about Kobe played with a broke finger .... What about Ron artest defense When the Boston staff said Ron artest was too slow

Quote:
Doc got one million excuses.. Just come back this season a take what you want...

The lakers with Bynum in the playoffs healthy has not lost The same way whoever whatever hasn't Let's not mention the stats on lock down
Quote:
Nobody made excuses when Boston came to sac town when I was there and they embarrassed us. Acting like they were hardcore.

Quote:
Let's see if my defense is less effective this year. Come haters Count me out Super dis respectful

Have you listened to Ron Artest's single "Champions" IMO it's pretty good
^Yeah, supposedly it was produced by Dr. Dre.

Artest became part of Laker history in just one year. Freakin' love that guy. Dude is classic.

At the club after Game 7...supposedly he didn't take his jersey off for like 3 days after the game.

even better than the clinic video
Lakers vs. Celtics happening right now at TD Garden UFC 118...

Bangor Maine's Marcus Davis vs. Stockton CA's Nate Diaz :P
Ohhh....Lakers just too much and pummel Boston in the 4th and win by guillotine choke!

Back-to-Back-to-Back AAU National Championships!
Originally posted by BSacamano:
Back-to-Back-to-Back AAU National Championships!

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Report: Saints finagle Derek Fisher for September 9 pregame speech

f**kdats**t
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Share 49ersWebzone