There are 261 users in the forums

College World Series (Omaha Set)

UCLA, TCU, and Oklahoma won their 1st game.

The UCLA vs. TCU game should be interesting. Whichever team wins is should be a lock for the finals.

Edit: Barry Bonds was there for opening day. Good Devil Sign

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jun 21, 2010 at 00:11:33 ]
Big win for the Bruins. UCLA has sick pitching. Gerrit Cole showed why he was a first round pick by the Yankees coming out of High School. With his stuff I'm really glad he passed on the Yanks and went to school.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Big win for the Bruins. UCLA has sick pitching. Gerrit Cole showed why he was a first round pick by the Yankees coming out of High School. With his stuff I'm really glad he passed on the Yanks and went to school.

Their pitching really is outstanding. And deep. They have a good chance to go all the way.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Their pitching really is outstanding. And deep. They have a good chance to go all the way.

IMO, it will be Oklahoma v. UCLA in the championship series.

Not happy about my Sun Devils facing South Carolina in an elimination game. Oh well, smae thing happened to us last year and we won that first elimination game.
Share 49ersWebzone