There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 MLB Draft Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
And f**king nats with Bryce and Strasberg

f**king David Stern.
I might watch part of it during and after the Giants game but I dunno.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Historically, isn't the the list of baseball prospects taken first overall in the MLB Draft underwhelming when compared to the players taken first overall in the NFL or NBA drafts?

MLB draft has such a high rate of failure when compared to it's counterparts.

[ Edited by crzy on Jun 7, 2010 at 16:27:43 ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
And f**king nats with Bryce and Strasberg

f**king David Stern.

nice
HOLY s**t COLON WENT #4!!!!!
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
HOLY s**t COLON WENT #4!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW
Barret Loux to the Diamondbacks, shoulda merged this thread with mine so I coulda updated the picks. oh well.
Lots of pitching coming off the board early, hopefully it keeps up and some top bats drop to SF
damn gotta wait till the 24th pick i want the best hitter available unless some picther who had no business falling falls. i dont know any of the players other than harper
I don't follow the MLB (or NBA) Draft prospects at all. I'll just wait and see who the Giants get before looking for info on him...
draft tracker updated.
No surprise the the Rays take one of the top HS bats in the draft with huge upside.
No surprise the the Rays take one of the top HS bats in the draft with huge upside.

Great pick by the Rays. Me and pride really wanted Sale. But Choice is okay I guess. At least he's a big power bat although I have concerns that he wont be able to hit for a good average at the mlb level.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Great pick by the Rays. Me and pride really wanted Sale. But Choice is okay I guess. At least he's a big power bat although I have concerns that he wont be able to hit for a good average at the mlb level.

He wont he hit for good average. Everyone knows it. But his raw power is off the charts. It was a good pick.