LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 332 users in the forums

ANYONE SEE GALLARAGA GET ROBBED?!

Wow. I'm surprised that MLB is taking this long to overturn it.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I think Selig will wanna ride out the next week or two. I think if he does overturn it then you will start getting a lot more teams asking for stuff to be overturned. I know this was obviously a rare occurrence (literally cost a perfect game) but from Seligs point of view, he will probably not do anything.
Galarraga is class.
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Galarraga is class.

definitely this, hasn't be said enough how much class he's shown thru all of this. Especially for a young gun such as him, it's amazing how well he's responded to this.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I think Selig will wanna ride out the next week or two. I think if he does overturn it then you will start getting a lot more teams asking for stuff to be overturned. I know this was obviously a rare occurrence (literally cost a perfect game) but from Seligs point of view, he will probably not do anything.

I think he just wants the publicity for baseball.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by jrg:

looking at this. maybe the ump saw the pitcher fumbling after it all and thought he didn't make the play.

Why are you trying to defend the ump? You know him or something? Horrible horrible call. In this case i would plead for the MLB to reverse this.

Miggy's reaction is priceless

at the crotch grab when he realized the ump called it an out.
ESPN reporting Selig just announced the call will not be changed.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What a p***y.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

What a p***y.

this is why baseball is hopeless.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

What a p***y.

I'm not gonna argue that, but I didn't think anything would happen. I'm sure there have been plenty of guys that were robbed of some sorta history because of a bad call.

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by jrg:

looking at this. maybe the ump saw the pitcher fumbling after it all and thought he didn't make the play.

Why are you trying to defend the ump? You know him or something? Horrible horrible call. In this case i would plead for the MLB to reverse this.

Miggy's reaction is priceless

at the crotch grab when he realized the ump called it an out.

Here's my Beef..Why was the ump following the ball to the 1st baseman..ain't his job to focus on 1st Base and the Foul Lines..if you watch the Ump in replay's again, he watches the ball to Miggy, then goes to the Bag!
I'm surprised how this ref has still not gone publically and said he blew the call and made a mistake.

f**ken hard headed ass b*****d!!! what gets me is how i didn't even know he apologize right after the game...!

FIXED
[ Edited by SoCal9ers on Jun 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
I'm surprised how this ref has still not gone publically and said he blew the call and made a mistake.

f**ken hard headed ass b*****d!!! that's what gets me most.

he did that right after the game yesterday? where the hell have you been?

Hi, it's mid-year in 2010, Obama is president and Tiger Woods is a pimp.

Uhh........he was on the radio within hours of the game apologizing and saying how he robbed the kid of history.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

he did that right after the game yesterday? where the hell have you been?

Hi, it's mid-year in 2010, Obama is president and Tiger Woods is a pimp.

i'm not adopting you anymore!
Share 49ersWebzone