LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

ANYONE SEE GALLARAGA GET ROBBED?!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Are pitchers on f**king steroids this season or what?

No hitters, almost three perfect games

WHAT the f**k is going on?
Originally posted by crzy:

i've been pondering the samething after the 2nd perfect game by Doc Halladay. are the baseball's juiced

Bad hitters man. Bad fking hitters.
That's complete f**king bulls**t. He was CLEARLY out! I would have fought the ump if I were Gallaraga. Even the runner couldn't believe it!!!!!! That ump should be fired.

The pitchers finally said f**k it, if all the hitters gonna be on roids, why not us? lol

You've got a point though, its been rather odd how well many pitchers have pitched this season...Im not baseball intellect so I dont know if theres some reason for it, but if I had to assume, Id say that roids are probably part of the equation...

And that gentlemen is what happens when you get all your baseball knowledge from ESPN, you blame EVERYTHING on steroids lol and they say the NBA has a image problem...
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Bad hitters man. Bad fking hitters.

Bruce Bochy is secretly selling his hitting technique to the MLB.

less hitters on steroids, can't hang with the pitchers?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jim Joyce deserves to be fired.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
can the league look that over and rescind the call and award the PG to him like the NBA took back a Tech from C's Perkins?

I don't think they do that in baseball.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
can the league look that over and rescind the call and award the PG to him like the NBA took back a Tech from C's Perkins?

I wouldn't be surprised if this was overturned. This kid deserves that perfect game..that's a once in a lifetime kind of thing for him.

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Anyone got a video?
Terrible recording, but you can still see where they got it wrong.

Man, that's f**ked up.

Dude, it looks like even the base runner feels bad about it!! Absolute astonishment on his face. f**k that ump, dude. As an ump -- and unless they were COMPLETELY safe -- even if it was a tie, I'd call it an out and give the guy a perfect game! Maybe that's not ump-worthy, but come ON. To be the guy to not give someone an out on the last out of a perfect game is just unbelievable if it's that close.
Originally posted by jrg:
Jim Joyce deserves to be fired.

I hope he resigns and drinks himself into oblivion. The guy was such a f**king a*****e after he called the guy safe too. I hope the MLB reverses this.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was overturned. This kid deserves that perfect game..that's a once in a lifetime kind of thing for him.

There is no chance they will overturn it.
People are overreacting to the blown call. It was a lot closer than people are letting on. If that call gets made in the 3rd, nobody is talking about it the way they are now.

The ump should absolutely not lose his job over that - worse calls have been made, and do get made on a nearly daily basis.
Joyce declared dead on Wiki

f**ked up
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jun 2, 2010 at 9:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone