LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

ANYONE SEE GALLARAGA GET ROBBED?!

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
The person that I feel the worst for in all of this is Joyce. He's going to always be "that guy". Sure, Galarraga got robbed of the perfect game, but he's gonna get way more love for this than he woulda gotten had Joyce made the correct call.

I think it actually works in his favor that Selig didn't change it. I'll likely forget about Braden and Halladay, but I'll always remember this one.

Yeah, same here.

You guys suddenly wouldn't remember him if Selig changes it to a perfect game? I'm not quite understanding the logic.

It's the hoopla around the play. That shouldn't be hard to understand. There's way more talk about this non-perfect game than any of the others.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
The person that I feel the worst for in all of this is Joyce. He's going to always be "that guy". Sure, Galarraga got robbed of the perfect game, but he's gonna get way more love for this than he woulda gotten had Joyce made the correct call.

I think it actually works in his favor that Selig didn't change it. I'll likely forget about Braden and Halladay, but I'll always remember this one.

Yeah, same here.

You guys suddenly wouldn't remember him if Selig changes it to a perfect game? I'm not quite understanding the logic.

It's the hoopla around the play. That shouldn't be hard to understand. There's way more talk about this non-perfect game than any of the others.

There's still the same amount of hoopla, same amount of stuff to talk about if not more (the precedent of the commissioner changing the umpires call) whether or not Selig changes it to a perfect game after the fact.

Yeah, same here.

There's still the same amount of hoopla, same amount of stuff to talk about if not more (the precedent of the commissioner changing the umpires call) whether or not Selig changes it to a perfect game after the fact.

I think by not changing it Selig immortalizes it a bit more (of course not his intention).

Yeah, same here.

I think by not changing it Selig immortalizes it a bit more (of course not his intention).

ATG makes a good point that I'd probably remember this one either way, but I agree with you that this cements that a bit more.
so how did the tigers fans react when he called the game today?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
At least he got a Corvette out of it
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

I heard they cheered for him, but he still received death threats. lol
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

your Yankees are going to get swept today
Originally posted by King49er:

I've been wondering where your trashtalk has been. I've been waiting for a Jays thread all season.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I've been wondering where your trashtalk has been. I've been waiting for a Jays thread all season.

Dude I've been so busy, but I'm actually going to start one right now

Sorry to hear that man but its good to have ya back. The Yanks thread has been pretty boring this season without any rivalries.

Sorry to hear that man but its good to have ya back. The Yanks thread has been pretty boring this season without any rivalries.

I think I'm back for good now bro, I've missed talking sports with the real fans out there
Share 49ersWebzone