There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ANYONE SEE GALLARAGA GET ROBBED?!

26 outs including an unbelievable catch by Austin Jackson and the Ump blows a call on the 27th out to ruin the perfecto.
[ Edited by IdentityCrisis on Jun 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
I'm a dodgers fan, but sh*t like that really pisses me off the guy was out by a step that stupid ump!

I was rooting for cabrera chewing out that 1st base up though lol

But so sad
that really is a travesty. dude had it locked up, he was outstanding.
if you're referring the bid for a perfect game than NO
unnnnnnnnnnnnnnn believable. i havent seen anything like that in a whilleeeeee
effing umps. just saw a replay...bullshiite
Anyone got a video?
It seemed like the ump had already made up his mind that the runner was gonna be safe, for whatever reason he had. I don't watch alot of baseball but that's how it seemed to me.
Originally posted by epdavis:
It seemed like the ump had already made up his mind that the runner was gonna be safe, for whatever reason he had. I don't watch alot of baseball but that's how it seemed to me.

I agree, it did kinda seem like that, I dunno why.
can the league look that over and rescind the call and award the PG to him like the NBA took back a Tech from C's Perkins?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Anyone got a video?
Terrible recording, but you can still see where they got it wrong.

Man, that's f**ked up.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
can the league look that over and rescind the call and award the PG to him like the NBA took back a Tech from C's Perkins?

nope. its in the books. they can reprimand the ump, but that game is set in stone.
It's on ESPN.com now. Damn, that sucks.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

nope. its in the books. they can reprimand the ump, but that game is set in stone.

I don't know if this would be considered going overboard with punishment but if MLB said that this ump could not work the post season I wouldn't be mad at that.
so the hitter after the blown call made an out so why not go back and change the call. it wasn't if they scored.