LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

2010 NHL Champs Chicago Blackhawks

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Niemi made some amazing saves

watching WGN News and all the Blackhawks mania is surreal. and that song

damn I'm pumped. dammit I want to go to the parade.

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jun 10, 2010 at 10:29:06 ]
Stanley Cup Version

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jun 10, 2010 at 10:43:38 ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Niemi made some amazing saves

watching WGN News and all the Blackhawks mania is surreal. and that song

damn I'm pumped. dammit I want to go to the parade.

i wanna go to the parade too!! I went to the one the city had for the white sox when they won the world series a few years ago, that was insane!! I am sure this one will be no different; Chicago LOVES its sports teams
Estimated 2 million fans at the parade. shiites awsome. Big Buff's the man

BLACKHAWKS ALL DAY
i guarantee you 75% of the Blackhawks fans right now came within the last couple years. a few years ago when they were the leagues worst team i dont think anyones on message boards beating their chest about being a Blackhawks diehard.

it happens every year, and its incredibly annoying. anytime i go into a sports store in the mall, people are always in there like "um....where are your guys' Saints jersies?" and they get a Drew Brees jersey as if theyve been a Saints fan for longer than 2 weeks before the super bowl. and its always these "hip" sports fans who only wear winning team gear, and pretend they know something about sports beyond their favorite rapper wears that Braves hat in a video.

i apologize if anyone posting here is actually a diehard blackhawks fan, even when they were bad, but i hate bandwagoners from any team in any sport with a passion. when you watch every game when your team is horrible, and then see people dogpile on the bandwagon when they finally get good again, it makes you want to not only punch them off the bandwagon, but drag them behind it or run them over.

/rant
Share 49ersWebzone