LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

2010 NHL Champs Chicago Blackhawks

congrats to the flyers but this is the year of the BLACKHAWKS

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jun 9, 2010 at 8:27 PM ]
The least required thread in WZ history, FTW!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I think my official Connecticut Defenders (Giants AA) thread from last season was less relevant than this thread. Some of us WZers do follow hockey.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

I think my official Connecticut Defenders (Giants AA) thread from last season was less relevant than this thread. Some of us WZers do follow hockey.

I stand by my statement.

there was a Connecticut Defenders thread last season?
Can't take anything away from either team. I strongly dislike Chicago, and San Jose knows just about any of those four games could've been theirs, but Chicago in the end came out on top. Both Stanley Cup teams deserve a lot of respect.

The Flyers have been remarkable. I don't know how much of the series I'll watch, but I hope it's a good one.
Avs fan here.

Hawks in 5.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

there was a Connecticut Defenders thread last season?

Yep, but it got laughed off the WZ quickly. Just tried searching for it but it must've faded off into cyberspace somewhere.

Holy effing shizzle, Mike Richards!!!

Holy effing shizzle, Mike Richards!!!

unreal
I respect the Hawks' skill. But somehow, the Flyers just seemed destined this year. I foresee them outgrinding Chicago to take it in 6 games.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I respect the Hawks' skill. But somehow, the Flyers just seemed destined this year. I foresee them outgrinding Chicago to take it in 6 games.

you some of a....not going to happen.

remember the flyers were a preseason sexy pick. they just started slowly and their goaltending was suspect. i like their depth, their d is pretty good and if leighton can maintain the way hes playing then i would not be surprised to see the flyers win it all
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

you some of a....not going to happen.

I'll congratulate the victor, whoever it is, as I am not a fan of either team. No side taken in this contest.
Share 49ersWebzone