There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Also who would have thought that after the 2007 Copa America, Nery Castillo wouldn't be on this team? Sort of sad what happened to his career.

I was thinking of him the other day, so where is he now?

Hes in Shaktar Donetsk of the Ukraine I think. being a benchwarmer cause of his attitude.

I really wanted him on the team, hope he is not bitter against Mexico.
Also who would have thought that after the 2007 Copa America, Nery Castillo wouldn't be on this team? Sort of sad what happened to his career.

Hes in Shaktar Donetsk of the Ukraine I think. being a benchwarmer cause of his attitude.

hes been benchwarming since 2 years ago. hes only played about 70 mintues this past season. you really want that on the team? hes out of form.

hes been benchwarming since 2 years ago. hes only played about 70 mintues this past season. you really want that on the team? hes out of form.

Almost guaranteed he would be starting if that sale to Chivas had gone through.
Conejo will be wearing the number 1 for mexico...hopefully this doesnt mean that he will be starting under goal. Ochoa will wear 13 while Michel will sport the 23.
Conejo will be wearing the number 1 for mexico...hopefully this doesnt mean that he will be starting under goal. Ochoa will wear 13 while Michel will sport the 23.

If he is then kiss any hope we had of having a good world cup because he shouldn't be anywhere near this team.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

If he is then kiss any hope we had of having a good world cup because he shouldn't be anywhere near this team.

That would be some BS
Sad to hear about Castillo, I really liked the way the kid played.

Is Dos Santos gonna start?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

most likely. although the Dos Santos family are being little b***hes about Jonathan getting cut.

most likely. although the Dos Santos family are being little b***hes about Jonathan getting cut.

Off topic, you a Laker fan as well?

yeah I am.

yeah I am.

Tell me your a Dodger fan, then i will finally know someone on this board that trully identifies with me in sports. Niners, Monarcas/Mexico, Lakers, and Dodgers. *crosses fingers*

I'll let college sports slide for the moment.

yeah I am.

Tell me your a Dodger fan, then i will finally know someone on this board that trully identifies with me in sports. Niners, Monarcas/Mexico, Lakers, and Dodgers. *crosses fingers*

I'll let college sports slide for the moment.

Angels!

sometimes I'll go for the dodgers when they play another team that isnt the angels if that helps.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

That would be some BS

He won't.
I was watching a show similar to Pardon the Interruption on ESPNDeportes and both those guys were convinced that Conejo is gonna start. Their reasoning is that neither of the three did anything to separate themselves from the pack and that Aguirre likes vets.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I was watching a show similar to Pardon the Interruption on ESPNDeportes and both those guys were convinced that Conejo is gonna start. Their reasoning is that neither of the three did anything to separate themselves from the pack and that Aguirre likes vets.

They might be right. I wish I woulda watched today.