There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

we played well most of the game, vela should have scored both of those (at least one, damn) and i'm not too sure if england's 2nd goal should have counted

in the 2nd half england fell back and protected their lead, which you can't really blame them, we can't do s**t for the most part, all our opportunities come on fast breaks, which we just can't finish for some reason. although cuauh did show he could make a thing or two happen in a set offense.

masa looks like a good defender out there now, he doesn't look all awkward and lanky anymore. that's a good thing haha.
Maza shut down Rooney!
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Maza shut down Rooney!

Ya that tackle on rooney in the box was nice. Gio runs the show for Mexico, dude is super fast. That first chance that vela had on that pass from gio, Nobody else would of even got to that ball. I Hope Vela is more agreesive these next couple games. One last thing, Conejo should never see the field again.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Maza shut down Rooney!

Ya that tackle on rooney in the box was nice. Gio runs the show for Mexico, dude is super fast. That first chance that vela had on that pass from gio, Nobody else would of even got to that ball. I Hope Vela is more agreesive these next couple games. One last thing, Conejo should never see the field again.

Yeah, im f**king getting sick of Aguirre little by little because of his goalie selections. f**k, if he was only switching off between ochoa and michel Id have no problem with it cause its understandable, but conejo? That fool gave up 2 goals. The third one was an easy save for the other two, conejo made that get into the highlight reel.
Good thing next game is tomorrow, let's move on to the next game.
Mexico VS Holland

Today 11:00 Pacific(i think)
[ Edited by thuglife619 on May 26, 2010 at 6:56 AM ]
Anybody know where i can watch the game online?
listed at 2pm

bookmark that page bro
What general website do you guys use to keep up with Mexican soccer?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
What general website do you guys use to keep up with Mexican soccer?

bigsoccer.com or goal.com
Originally posted by vrabbit:
listed at 2pm

bookmark that page bro

Thanks dude stuck at work today. Added to my favorites as of today.
Beautiful goal by Holland, 2-0
  • dman
  • Veteran
Fear him ...

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home