There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Starts today VS England

ps..please no hating
hopefully this one lasts longer than the one I created a year ago.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Ya i know right...you should post some pics.
Originally posted by thuglife619:

Ya i know right...you should post some pics.

damn, I think I deleted them off of my photobucket.
Should be interesting next couple of weeks for this team, I think there will be some surprise cuts.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Should be interesting next couple of weeks for this team, I think there will be some surprise cuts.

I thought the roster was all set
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

The initial 30 yes, but it has to be trimmed down to 23
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

The initial 30 yes, but it has to be trimmed down to 23

mexico didnt call 30. They only have one more cut to make.
Down 2-1 but they are playing well. Had 2 opportunities to score but didn't capitalize. That is what seperates the elite teams from the good ones. Also sad to see Perez at goodliest.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Down 2-1 but they are playing well. Had 2 opportunities to score but didn't capitalize. That is what seperates the elite teams from the good ones. Also sad to see Perez at goodliest.

I can forgive aguirre for not starting cuau, hell I can forgive him for starting guille over chicharo, but f**king conejo over ochoa? thats f**king bulls**t.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
3-1 to England!!
Originally posted by Happs:
3-1 to England!!

you can read the scoreboard!

I can forgive aguirre for not starting cuau, hell I can forgive him for starting guille over chicharo, but f**king conejo over ochoa? thats f**king bulls**t.

He thinks this is 2002

He thinks this is 2002

on that 3rd goal, yeah it was badass, but either michel or ochoa would have easily blocked that.
carlos vela f**ked up 2 goals.