There are 300 users in the forums

The Official GREATEST OFFSEASON IN NBA HISTORY

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by crzy:
Rose and Lebron won't work.

I really don't see why not.

They both need the ball in their hands to be successful and neither one has a good three point shot.

It's not a good fit at all.

And the Bulls don't have the frontcourt to battle the Celtics, Magic, or Lakers.
[ Edited by crzy on May 14, 2010 at 1:12 PM ]
  • dman
  • Veteran

They both need the ball in their hands to be successful and neither one has a good three point shot.

And the Bulls don't have the frontcourt to battle the Celtics, Magic, or Lakers.

Ya I dont think thats a title winning team, not a great fit.

Plus why would Lebron go to Chicago where he will forever be in MJ's shadow?
Originally posted by dman:

Ya I dont think thats a title winning team, not a great fit.

Plus why would Lebron go to Chicago where he will forever be in MJ's shadow?

That's a great question.

Well what about a team like Boston? They sucked before Garnett and Allen got there and suddenly they won a championship. Garnett was a ball dominant player too, but in all reality, they knew they had the the pieces to win the championship and they were successful at it without any one of the big 3 being truly ball dominant.

Either way, I disagree that Rose and James is a bad fit. LeBron has never had a true point guard before and Rose would be it.

Well what about a team like Boston? They sucked before Garnett and Allen got there and suddenly they won a championship. Garnett was a ball dominant player too, but in all reality, they knew they had the the pieces to win the championship and they were successful at it without any one of the big 3 being truly ball dominant.

Either way, I disagree that Rose and James is a bad fit. LeBron has never had a true point guard before and Rose would be it.

Garnett wasn't ball dominant at all, even in Minnesota. Hell, he wasn't ball dominant enough, IMO. He was an elite defensive player and elite rebounder that was often criticized for not demanding the ball enough. He didn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. Allen's a catch and shoot guy where the amount of time where he actually has the ball in his hands if very short. Pierce is the ball dominant player on that team, and that's part of why it worked so well.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Garnett wasn't ball dominant at all, even in Minnesota. Hell, he wasn't ball dominant enough, IMO. He was an elite defensive player and elite rebounder that was often criticized for not demanding the ball enough. He didn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. Allen's a catch and shoot guy where the amount of time where he actually has the ball in his hands if very short. Pierce is the ball dominant player on that team, and that's part of why it worked so well.

I guess I'll have to agree to disagree about Garnett. Back in his T-Wolves day, I remember him wanting the ball in his hands.

I guess I'll have to agree to disagree about Garnett. Back in his T-Wolves day, I remember him wanting the ball in his hands.

he didnt
Originally posted by valrod33:

he didnt

I guess I lose
WTF
per this column, Delonte + Lebron's Mom = Dissension

Looks like a bunch of bools**te, but a funny thought, nonetheless.
[ Edited by Jigga on May 14, 2010 at 1:57 PM ]

he didnt

I guess I lose

T-Wolves fan with relevant input during the postseason?

I think I've just seen it all.

he didnt

I guess I lose

that was the knock on him, when it came down to crunch time and we needed points he would pass the ball.

He had his moments where he came through down the stretch but they were few and far between
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

he didnt

I guess I lose

That is why I lose
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jigga:
WTF
per this column, Delonte + Lebron's Mom = Dissention

LeBron - "Delonte! Pass me the ball! You're worthless!"

Delote - "Oh yeah, well, I'm banging your mom"

LeBron - ""
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

he didnt

I guess I lose

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Jigga:
WTF
per this column, Delonte + Lebron's Mom = Dissention

LeBron - "Delonte! Pass me the ball! You're worthless!"

Delote - "Oh yeah, well, I'm banging your mom"

LeBron - ""

No way. Her? I don't believe it. Her face looks EXACTLY like LeBron's, only with a wig on. Stare at LeBron's face for 10 seconds, then stare at Gloria's for 10. Then back to LeBron. Now Gloria. Back to LeBron. Back to Gloria.

I dare you. It's f**king creepy.

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on May 14, 2010 at 2:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone