There are 143 users in the forums

The Official GREATEST OFFSEASON IN NBA HISTORY

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
cleveland cavs fired mike brown already. damn that did not take long.

Mike Brown LeBurned

Could this be a way to get LeBron to handpick his coach?

Yep
Originally posted by jrg:

Mike Brown LeBurned

Yep

Welcome to the Cavs, Calipari. Unless Phil Jackson leaves the Lakers and goes to Cleveland

Mike Brown LeBurned

Yep

Welcome to the Cavs, Calipari. Unless Phil Jackson leaves the Lakers and goes to Cleveland

Calipari can't cheat in the pros though.

Mike Brown LeBurned

Yep

Imagine if Phil and Lebron went to Chi town
But I'm hoping Dwade goes to Chi town though
[ Edited by Youngone on May 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM ]
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Mike Brown LeBurned

Yep

Calipari can't cheat in the pros though.

He only cheats to get players on his team, he doesn't need to if he goes to the player. There are no academic restrictions in the NBA...
Cavs fans are NOT taking this well.

Quote:
After watching a stunning game six loss, my mind flashed to a surreal scene …

The door opens revealing a tired and forlorn Lebron. “Hey baby, I’m home.” He sets his gym bag down and plops down on the couch. A sultry, but sheepish figure enters the living room. It’s Cleveland, his love of the last seven years. “Hey hun, if you’re hungry I got some food ready.” She sits down next to him, placing a tender hand on his. A minute of still silence fills the room as they take in the serious nature of the moment. “Well I did everything I could it just was not meant to be.” Cleveland averts her eyes from his somber face.”What’s up?” Lebron asks. Cleveland seems to be slightly trying to compose herself. “Hey, you can talk to me. You know we are always straight with each other, right?” “Yeah I know. It’s just that with everything that’s happened, my timing is so wrong…” Cleveland mumbles. She takes a deep breath, turning to face him with direct eye contact. “Babe, we’ve been together for a long time, since ’03 even. We had...” Lebron puts a hand up, interrupting her. “No” She says, taking his hand and placing it back down. “Let me finish. You know how much I love you. We’ve had more ups then down for sure.” “No!” Lebron says standing up and alarming them both. “I don’t want to hear these words. Especially right now. We’ll always be together because you know how much I love you Cleveland!” She compassionately takes his hand again calming, and setting him down. “Believe me no one in the history of time will deny that. Let’s be honest with ourselves… I’m holding you back.” “What!” He exclaims. “Are you for real?” A look of shock freezes his movements. “It kills me to admit it, but if you’re true to yourself, you’ll see it’s true.” “I don’t care. You can’t make me leave, this is my house” Lebron says with a tone reeking of adolescence. “Baby it’s time to face facts, but more importantly if you really truly love me you let me go.” Cleveland says with teary eyes. Lebron shakes his head as he puts his hands over his face…
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Cavs fans are NOT taking this well.

Quote:
After watching a stunning game six loss, my mind flashed to a surreal scene …

The door opens revealing a tired and forlorn Lebron. “Hey baby, I’m home.” He sets his gym bag down and plops down on the couch. A sultry, but sheepish figure enters the living room. It’s Cleveland, his love of the last seven years. “Hey hun, if you’re hungry I got some food ready.” She sits down next to him, placing a tender hand on his. A minute of still silence fills the room as they take in the serious nature of the moment. “Well I did everything I could it just was not meant to be.” Cleveland averts her eyes from his somber face.”What’s up?” Lebron asks. Cleveland seems to be slightly trying to compose herself. “Hey, you can talk to me. You know we are always straight with each other, right?” “Yeah I know. It’s just that with everything that’s happened, my timing is so wrong…” Cleveland mumbles. She takes a deep breath, turning to face him with direct eye contact. “Babe, we’ve been together for a long time, since ’03 even. We had...” Lebron puts a hand up, interrupting her. “No” She says, taking his hand and placing it back down. “Let me finish. You know how much I love you. We’ve had more ups then down for sure.” “No!” Lebron says standing up and alarming them both. “I don’t want to hear these words. Especially right now. We’ll always be together because you know how much I love you Cleveland!” She compassionately takes his hand again calming, and setting him down. “Believe me no one in the history of time will deny that. Let’s be honest with ourselves… I’m holding you back.” “What!” He exclaims. “Are you for real?” A look of shock freezes his movements. “It kills me to admit it, but if you’re true to yourself, you’ll see it’s true.” “I don’t care. You can’t make me leave, this is my house” Lebron says with a tone reeking of adolescence. “Baby it’s time to face facts, but more importantly if you really truly love me you let me go.” Cleveland says with teary eyes. Lebron shakes his head as he puts his hands over his face…

lol I would burn down the Cleveland Cavs arena if I was a Cavs fan and Lebron left
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You have to be kidding me with this Calipari bulls**t.

That guy is a snake looking to ride Lebron's coattails for a second chance into the NBA.

I really like Coach Cal because his ruthlessness when it comes to college recruiting leads to some epic squads.....but as an NBA coach, he would be a massive failure.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Oh my god, they made a "we are lebron video

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/05/14/2315340.aspx

And it has several Ohio congressmen
[ Edited by crzy on May 14, 2010 at 12:38 PM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Oh my god, they made a "we are lebron video

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/05/14/2315340.aspx

And it has several Ohio congressmen

That guy is a snake looking to ride Lebron's coattails for a second chance into the NBA.

I really like Coach Cal because his ruthlessness when it comes to college recruiting leads to some epic squads.....but as an NBA coach, he would be a massive failure.

It's all over the web that he's interested in Chicago despite saying he was going to stay with Kentucky. But think about it, having Derrick Rose back and the possibility of pairing him with LeBron James is success waiting to happen. Especially if they were able to lure in one more free agent. How do you fail with that kind of squad?

It's all over the web that he's interested in Chicago despite saying he was going to stay with Kentucky. But think about it, having Derrick Rose back and the possibility of pairing him with LeBron James is success waiting to happen. Especially if they were able to lure in one more free agent. How do you fail with that kind of squad?

geez dood rose and lebron both dominate the ball too much dood if will never work
Originally posted by valrod33:

geez dood rose and lebron both dominate the ball too much dood if will never work

I really hope he does end up in Chicago.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Rose and Lebron won't work.
Rose and Lebron won't work.

I really don't see why not.
Share 49ersWebzone