Originally posted by GEEK:
He's going to the T'Wolves fellas

/Thread

I dont want him on the T wolves

Gomes >>> LBJ

right?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Anywhere but NY, Houston has like their next 10 1st rounders. Which is why he'll end up in NY.
Originally posted by valrod33:
He's going to the T'Wolves fellas

/Thread

I dont want him on the T wolves

Gomes >>> LBJ

right?

Exactly
My boy here at work is a die hard Cle fan, born and raised right outside of the city. Boy oh boy is he pissed today
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Damn, even Gortat is clowning on Lebron

Easy to kick someone when he's down lol
Originally posted by crzy:
Damn, even Gortat is clowning on Lebron

Easy to kick someone when he's down lol

Somebody should ask Gortat if he remembers getting bounced in 5 games in the Finals last year.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by jrg:

@ even Sportcenter pointing out how all they're talking about is LeBron and not Boston

WHO GIVES A s**t?!

Talk about Lakers/Suns and Magic/Celtics

Jealous much?

lol

Yep, if they were covering Dwight Howard's impending Free Agency and it was Dwight watch 2010, jrg wouldn't be able to type his keyboard would be so sticky.
My prediction is that LeBron goes to Chicago to play along side Rose. I also think that the Bulls sign Coach Cal which would lure LeBron over.

I don't know if they'll have enough money left over but I can see them going Dwayne Wade too or Joe Johnson to pair with LeBron. Now THAT would be a championship squad.

And this post was hilarious

[ Edited by SF69ers on May 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM ]
double post
[ Edited by SF69ers on May 14, 2010 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
My prediction is that LeBron goes to Chicago to play along side Rose. I also think that the Bulls sign Coach Cal which would lure LeBron over.

I don't know if they'll have enough money left over but I can see them going Dwayne Wade too or Joe Johnson to pair with LeBron. Now THAT would be a championship squad.

LeBron, Rose and/or Wade or JJ? All guys who love to dominate the ball - I'd love to see how that would work.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

LeBron, Rose and/or Wade or JJ? All guys who love to dominate the ball - I'd love to see how that would work.

None of whom have a good outside game either, aside from JJ.

They'll worry about that after they win a championship.

My head hurts.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

My head hurts.

Here, take two of these!

Ahh, Nuprin! Little. Yellow. Different.

cleveland cavs fired mike brown already. damn that did not take long.

Mike Brown LeBurned