LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

The Official GREATEST OFFSEASON IN NBA HISTORY

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
so calvin murphy sez delonte/gloria james rumor is true

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/20/calvin-murphy-lebron-jame_n_583135.html

This may mean something... If Calvin Murphy wasn't completely insane.
Originally posted by TX9R:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/20/calvin-murphy-lebron-jame_n_583135.html

I think it's more likely that Calvin Murphy actually had sex with her.
did anyone catch the end of the Boston and Cleveland series. as Leburned James was coming off of the court and seconds before he took of his jersey as to signal the precursor of what to come of in the FA I swear a lady that resemebled LBJ mom gave him a kiss on his cheeks. ok nothing wrong with that. but I swear she stood there and waited for a bit. and then the next person she kissed on the cheeks I swear was Delonte. I was like wtf. why would she do that. but I did not really cared much cause I thought she was the team mom(no pun intended at the time). then all these rumors started to fly all over the internet. and now I wonder if she was kissing her real baby.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
If LeBron comes to the Warriors..I can take care of that Delonte West "Situation" and I'll make sure his body, doesn't wash up to shore in a suitcase..I'll throw weights in the muthafukin suitcase to make it sink!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TX9R:

I think it's more likely that Calvin Murphy actually had sex with her.

Didn't he say in that radio interview that Delonte "wasn't the only one"? Verrrrry Subliminal.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
did anyone catch the end of the Boston and Cleveland series. as Leburned James was coming off of the court and seconds before he took of his jersey as to signal the precursor of what to come of in the FA I swear a lady that resemebled LBJ mom gave him a kiss on his cheeks. ok nothing wrong with that. but I swear she stood there and waited for a bit. and then the next person she kissed on the cheeks I swear was Delonte. I was like wtf. why would she do that. but I did not really cared much cause I thought she was the team mom(no pun intended at the time). then all these rumors started to fly all over the internet. and now I wonder if she was kissing her real baby.

I didn't see that. That's hilarious.

Who woulda thought that in late May, the talk around the Cavs would be Delonte West & Shaq playing London Bridge with LeBron's mom instead of the Cavs vs. Orlando in the ECFs.

Who woulda thought that in late May, the talk around the Cavs would be Delonte West & Shaq playing London Bridge with LeBron's mom instead of the Cavs vs. Orlando in the ECFs.

i trying to get a clip of this on youtube so that I'm really sure it was D. West. hold tight zoners.

i trying to get a clip of this on youtube so that I'm really sure it was D. West. hold tight zoners.

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

damn have been trying to get this clip for the last half hour and I only get 4-5min clips of the game. I need the clip where LBJ was just walking off of the court after he stayed behind to congratulate the C's.

@ "Boobie Coles-Gibson".
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 21, 2010 at 2:42 PM ]

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

@ "Boobie Coles-Gibson".

That ginger went and tapped my mamas backside

Lady...
Why you do Delonte? He crazy

Now I could see if you were messing with my coach hey
But he so dumb he probably wouldnt give u no play
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Who thinks Lebron should take a one year deal every year for the next decade....just so people can talk forever about where Lebron is going to go "next year"
Who thinks Lebron should take a one year deal every year for the next decade....just so people can talk forever about where Lebron is going to go "next year"

that be cool

but its too risky on lebrons part
Calvin Murphy says West+more players boned LeBron's mom:

I feel bad for Bron if that's true, f**kin humiliating. Would explain why he disappeared in the playoffs and why he'd leave Cleveland.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Calvin Murphy says West+more players boned LeBron's mom:

I feel bad for Bron if that's true, f**kin humiliating. Would explain why he disappeared in the playoffs and why he'd leave Cleveland.

hahahah I love it.
Share 49ersWebzone