There are 284 users in the forums

Soccer Transfers and Transfer Rumors

• NickV
  • Veteran
Benfica interested in Robinho

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:
^^ He's been on the way out for a while now though.

Also.... Torres staying at Anfield.

This will be his last year with Liverpool. With stronger ManCity - Liverpool is the 5th or 6th best team in EPL.
^^ I agree, wouldn't be surprised to see him moved in the January window either depending on how the Liverpool sale goes and the team's form in the first half.

Meanwhile, looks like Wenger hasn't quite completed his summer signings just yet.
Arsenal Looking at Defender
Originally posted by NickV:

i dont think hed go there... unless he gets meannn feria
  • dman
  • Veteran
^^ I agree, wouldn't be surprised to see him moved in the January window either depending on how the Liverpool sale goes and the team's form in the first half.

Meanwhile, looks like Wenger hasn't quite completed his summer signings just yet.

Ya this one seems likely according to the Arsenal boards.

If he comes I think he starts over Kos.
Originally posted by dman:

I agree, apparently he's an experienced international? Would love to have him at CB, having Kos as a 3rd makes me very excited about the upcoming season. Now if he'd just go get a keeper....
  • dman
  • Veteran

I agree, apparently he's an experienced international? Would love to have him at CB, having Kos as a 3rd makes me very excited about the upcoming season. Now if he'd just go get a keeper....

Ya I guess hes the captain of Bosnia, and hes 30 yrs old, supposedly a hard ass.

With Verm, Kos, and hopefully Spahic the defense could be better than last season, depending on how the newcomers adjust to the EPL.

And yes, buy a keeper Arsene!

Ya I guess hes the captain of Bosnia, and hes 30 yrs old, supposedly a hard ass.

With Verm, Kos, and hopefully Spahic the defense could be better than last season, depending on how the newcomers adjust to the EPL.

As frustrating as it is to see Wenger take a snail's age to address needs it is nice to see him go out and buy proven, experienced players to fill needs.

The players he's getting seem to be tough players who can deal with the EPL but we'll see. If we get Akinfeev or that kid from Italy (forgot his name) I'll have pretty high expectations for the coming season.
  • dman
  • Veteran

As frustrating as it is to see Wenger take a snail's age to address needs it is nice to see him go out and buy proven, experienced players to fill needs.

The players he's getting seem to be tough players who can deal with the EPL but we'll see. If we get Akinfeev or that kid from Italy (forgot his name) I'll have pretty high expectations for the coming season.

Ya me too.

This is the forum Im on, its pretty cool:

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by babyshaq90:

i dont think hed go there... unless he gets meannn feria

Yea I dont think so either. Would be cool though.

Thanks dman I read a bit on their last night but went to bed early, I'll check it out again today.

Balotelli wants 180,000 per week

This kid just doesn't get it, Adebayor will not be a good influence on his inflated ego either.
Ramires set to move to Chelsea

Ramirez Move 3rd Party

There is a 3rd party who owns 50% of Ramirez who want maximum return on investment. Chelsea are also having to apply for a special visa since Ramirez hasn't played 75% of Brazil's games over the past two years.

Essentially... he might be staying.
Adebayor Wants Out of Man City

• dman
  • Veteran

Typical Ade.

But damn Man City look scary.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Typical Ade.

But damn Man City look scary.

If they can unload him, they will be even better. Right now, I think they are the 3rd best team in the EPL on paper. Let's see how it will work on the pitch. Their D should be 10 times better this year with Yaya and Boatang starting.
Share 49ersWebzone