LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs Conference Finals: #1 Lakers vs #3Suns Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Joecool:
The funniest part about all that is Nash, Gentry, AND Pop all know that Phil's the best.

It's always easier when one has the best player of his era to coach and somehow, the coach with the most rings has had two, maybe three of them. No correlation...

If I had to guess, you just pointed to a bunch of words in the dictionary to create this post.

The dictionary also had:

Jordan >> Kobe
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Lakers in 3.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Suns in 6
The funniest part about all that is Nash, Gentry, AND Pop all know that Phil's the best.

It's always easier when one has the best player of his era to coach and somehow, the coach with the most rings has had two, maybe three of them. No correlation...

If I had to guess, you just pointed to a bunch of words in the dictionary to create this post.

The dictionary also had:

Jordan >> Kobe

Actually this post you used a thesaurus.

The dictionary also had:

Jordan >> Kobe

lol, thats a real good comeback
Hmmmm who should I root for
Originally posted by valrod33:

The dictionary also had:

Jordan >> Kobe

lol, thats a real good comeback

lol thanks.
Crazy ass stat of the day...

This is the Laker's 40th trip to the Western Conference Finals, in their 62nd season. That's 65% of the time.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

This is the Laker's 40th trip to the Western Conference Finals, in their 62nd season. That's 65% of the time.

Jesus.

And stop exaggerating, it's 64.5%.
Less than 24 hours to go!

Can Bynum's knee hold up? Can Lopez come back and play effectively?

I think the match-up at Center is going to be pivotal in this series.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

IMO, it comes down to your boys being able to stop this, and all the resulting trouble is causes:

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I read that in the paper this morning. It blew me away.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

About freaking time this series started! I have no idea what to expect, I don't think I've ever seen a game where both teams had this much time off.

I think that Lopez, Dudley, and Amundson are the keys for you guys. If you're going to win the series, you're going to have to win a really high number of the 50/50 balls, and those 3 are very good at that.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:

I hear ya Lundy. But we NEVER root for the Lakers. Sure I'd love to beat them again, but......Lets go Suns!!!!
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by LundyLove:

I hear ya Lundy. But we NEVER root for the Lakers. Sure I'd love to beat them again, but......Lets go Suns!!!!

If the Finals end up being Lakers vs. Celtics, I'm going to have to find a surrogate team during next year's regular season, because it will be totally obvious that the regular season doesn't matter AT ALL if your team is a top notch squad. Both the Lakers & Celtics completely blew off most of this season, and here we are. I'll need to root for some borderline playoff contending Eastern Conference team during all non-Laker games or something to keep it interesting.
Share 49ersWebzone