LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs Conference Finals: #1 Lakers vs #3Suns Thread

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Congrats to the Lakers for the series win. It oughta be a good one vs. the Celtics.

At least you weren't scared of Kobe the way that you were with MJ, Z LOL.

Kobe will never scare me the way Jordan did. But Im glad you Laker fans are continuing the smacktalk. I cant wait to see the and when the Lakers get ass raped like they did against Boston 2 years ago and Detroit a few years back. That put you guys back in your place for a good 2 seasons.

Laker fans = Cowboy boys.

You're damn right the smack talk is going to continue. You don't get to troll our thread and talk crap all year long and not get a response.

The Celtics are definitely capable of beating us again, but at least we have NBA players at every position now, as opposed to '08. Apples and oranges.
Congrats to the Lakers for the series win. It oughta be a good one vs. the Celtics.

At least you weren't scared of Kobe the way that you were with MJ, Z LOL.

Kobe will never scare me the way Jordan did. But Im glad you Laker fans are continuing the smacktalk. I cant wait to see the and when the Lakers get ass raped like they did against Boston 2 years ago and Detroit a few years back. That put you guys back in your place for a good 2 seasons.

Laker fans = Cowboy boys.

You're damn right the smack talk is going to continue. You don't get to troll our thread and talk crap all year long and not get a response.

The Celtics are definitely capable of beating us again, but at least we have NBA players at every position now, as opposed to '08. YourHuckleberry and oranges.

Fixed.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Okay, so this is the year I subtly talk s**t about all the Celtics players to the point that Micha starts to turn on them. I already have my talking points...

"Don't you hate how Kendrick Perkins looks like the meanest person you've ever seen?",

"Man, Garnett sure likes to pick on guys smaller than him, he likes to puff out his chest quite a bit too?",

"Can you believe Paul Pierce cried like he broke both knee caps, yet re-entered the game at the next dead ball?",

"God Ray Allen is one smug mutha-f**ka",

"I heard that Rajon Rondo raped a 6-year old parapalegic boy" (hey, I don't have anything on him).

If all goes well, the Lakers will win and Micha won't be a goddamn Celtics fan, but this is very slippery slope.

Good luck, homey. I seriously hope this goes well for you. I've fully converted girls before. It's a wonderful thing.

I'm only half joking. I've already been instilling these same things all year. The Celtics are full of douchebags so it's not really hard for her to see it herself. She already likes the Lakers so it's just a matter of getting her to like them more than the Celtics. It will be done.

Only problem with your logic is the Lakers have more dbags thanthe Celtics.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Okay, so this is the year I subtly talk s**t about all the Celtics players to the point that Micha starts to turn on them. I already have my talking points...

"Don't you hate how Kendrick Perkins looks like the meanest person you've ever seen?",

"Man, Garnett sure likes to pick on guys smaller than him, he likes to puff out his chest quite a bit too?",

"Can you believe Paul Pierce cried like he broke both knee caps, yet re-entered the game at the next dead ball?",

"I heard that Rajon Rondo raped a 6-year old parapalegic boy" (hey, I don't have anything on him).

If all goes well, the Lakers will win and Micha won't be a goddamn Celtics fan, but this is very slippery slope.

Good luck, homey. I seriously hope this goes well for you. I've fully converted girls before. It's a wonderful thing.

I'm only half joking. I've already been instilling these same things all year. The Celtics are full of douchebags so it's not really hard for her to see it herself. She already likes the Lakers so it's just a matter of getting her to like them more than the Celtics. It will be done.

Oh oh.........your comments are considered "trolling" in Lakerland. Beware of mod.

Oh oh.........your comments are considered "trolling" in Lakerland. Beware of mod.

No, what he's doing is fine, especially since it's true.

thats ironic considering the celtics have paul pierce and players who cry when they are yelled at..and also ironic that the Lakers have the best player in the game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

thats ironic considering the celtics have paul pierce and players who cry when they are yelled at..and also ironic that the Lakers have the best player in the game

None of that is ironic, actually.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

calling people dbags when you have a team with a few of your own is ironic

The shots in Game 6 that Kobe made should be considered game winners, unfortunately they never will.

Phil Jackson's still a NBA golddigger. He will hook up with Lebron before you know it.

I think you should look that word up.

jesus f**k i'm a moron..my bad its been a long day..i just got done playing in a 36 hole golf tournament today...brain's fried sorry guys

jesus f**k i'm a moron..my bad its been a long day..i just got done playing in a 36 hole golf tournament today...brain's fried sorry guys

its more hypocritical than ironic
Why has this thread not been locked. Suns choked it even with a Nash prediction. Suns came into Game 6 like little girls allowing 60+ points in the first half. Disappointing.
Share 49ersWebzone