LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs Conference Finals: #1 Lakers vs #3Suns Thread

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Just seen a comercial where Michael Jordan was sportin a Hitler stache WTF

Those have been going for a while. Hitler stache in all of em.

Never thought the Hitler stache would come back in style LOL
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Okay, so this is the year I subtly talk s**t about all the Celtics players to the point that Micha starts to turn on them. I already have my talking points...

"Don't you hate how Kendrick Perkins looks like the meanest person you've ever seen?",

"Man, Garnett sure likes to pick on guys smaller than him, he likes to puff out his chest quite a bit too?",

"Can you believe Paul Pierce cried like he broke both knee caps, yet re-entered the game at the next dead ball?",

"God Ray Allen is one smug mutha-f**ka",

"I heard that Rajon Rondo raped a 6-year old parapalegic boy" (hey, I don't have anything on him).

If all goes well, the Lakers will win and Micha won't be a goddamn Celtics fan, but this is very slippery slope.

Good luck, homey. I seriously hope this goes well for you. I've fully converted girls before. It's a wonderful thing.
TNT's "the suns gone fishin"

Gentry getting sea sick!!
Is that... Voshon Lenard?
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Congrats to the Lakers for the series win. It oughta be a good one vs. the Celtics.

At least you weren't scared of Kobe the way that you were with MJ, Z LOL.

Kobe will never scare me the way Jordan did. But Im glad you Laker fans are continuing the smacktalk. I cant wait to see the and when the Lakers get ass raped like they did against Boston 2 years ago and Detroit a few years back. That put you guys back in your place for a good 2 seasons.

Laker fans = Cowboy boys.
Congrats to the Lakers for the series win. It oughta be a good one vs. the Celtics.

Kobe will never scare me the way Jordan did. But Im glad you Laker fans are continuing the smacktalk. I cant wait to see the and when the Lakers get ass raped like they did against Boston 2 years ago and Detroit a few years back. That put you guys back in your place for a good 2 seasons.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Is that... Voshon Lenard?

Isn't it Kenny Smith?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Other then a few guys, spot on.
Quotes from a suns fan site before and during the game:

Originally posted by "k4lakers":
Pregame:

Quote:
this is the day, and this is OUR day. We lost Game 5 on a crazy 3.5 second miracle shot, but it ain't happening tonight. They haven't won a game in our house, and it isn't going to start now. Our boys are confident. We know we had 'em by the short 'n' curlies in their own building. We are going to take it at them hard and fast, and our bench is going to give us the lift we know they can provide in the 2nd and 4th quarters. We're taking this thing back to LA for a deciding Game 7. Count on it. We can do it. I believe in this team!

Quote:
Suns by 95, most embarrassing game in NBA history.

Quote:
There is no way the Suns won't be all fired up and focus tonight. Destroy them convincingly, and watch them collapse from within in game 7 much like a few years ago!

Quote:
Did I say how much I hate the lakers. Their fans and anything purple and gold. I hope we just tear them up and demoralize them to the point of tears.

Quote:
If you think David Stern will allow anything other than a Lakers vs Celtics finals, I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you as well.

Quote:
The Suns fan in me hopes this is a win but the realist in me says it's probably a loss.

Quote:
IF KOBE gets shot when the Lakers arrive in Phoenix don't blame me

Quote:
Here we go baby. Suns come out possessed and send the Lakers a message. I expect a 20+ point blowout. It'll come down to game 7.

Quote:
amare please leave after this year!

Quote:
Spank the Lackers in AZ, and then beat Lackers at their home court in game 7 to shut all the retard Lacker fans up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat this, Jack Nicholson!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suns WIN!!!!!

Quote:
If Nash says something is going to happen, consider it done.

Quote:
I don't care if we lose the series just don't let them beat us in our house.

Quote:
i have faith in the Suns. Suns by a dozen or more, book it.

Quote:
Kobe Bryant and Lebron James are Illuminati members.

Quote:
Lakers + talent + home court advantage < Suns + chemistry + heart

Lakers + talent + home court advantage + LUCK = its just not fu**ing fair when a team tries to buy a championship and still gets luck on their side ......... Karma is either being a b*itch or has just been sniffing too much crack

Quote:
can luck just be on the Suns side for once??? most unlucky team in NBA history: Phoenix Suns

Game:

Quote:
The crowd should be taunting Ron-ron right now. Get in Crazy McCrazyass's head. He will self destruct.

Quote:
suck it bryant

Quote:
Kobe-"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. Nobody"

Quote:
man kobe is just way too good

Quote:
Terrible first quarter defense, they are shooting 65%.

Quote:
It's not difficult, all they need to do is put a hand in their face, these guys can only hit threes when they are wide open. Except Kobe...

Quote:
can someone knock out Sasha. I hate that guy.

Quote:
Can we stop hearing about Bynum's knee already?

Quote:
SteveNashMVP wrote:I hate the Lakers more than the Spurs

yep....
but i still love kobe for some reason.
maybe just respect.

Quote:
yeah dragic you cost us the season.

Quote:
What the Eff is this!!!

Quote:
Dragic is completely bothered by Vujab***h. He needs to get over that.

Quote:
It doesn't look good right now. The Suns better not lose to the laziest team in basketball.

Quote:
The Suns looked worse in game 5 and came back. Can't lose faith just yet.

Quote:
Are you hungry phoenix? Sure doesn't look like it. Oh well.

Quote:
Lamar Odom. The Suns killer.

Quote:
lamar odom seems to be a lot luckier than amar'e again.....

Quote:
Farmar five assist. Who is this, Steve Nash...

Quote:
kobe. wow.

Quote:
Kobe is an arrogant s.o.b, but he a stone cold killer out there and the 2nd greatest clutch player of all time.

Quote:
I feel like throwing up....

Quote:
totally acting by Dragic but thats what we need right now!!!

Quote:
Are they not going to do anything about Vujacic? Unbelievable.

Quote:
After Goran made that shot he went over and said "f**k you" to sasha....great

Quote:
Euro-floppers ... I guess it's always good to have one on your team.

Quote:
Great energy by the bench again. Please please please win this!!!!!

Quote:
oooonhho ohooh doug collins is in ecstasy for dragic...

Quote:
BARBOSA! DIE!!!

Quote:
OMG get Barbosa out of the lineup and out of town!

Quote:
F*ckin Kobe!!! The guy is amazing

Quote:
Yeah. Why not. A three from Kobe's house.

Quote:
Season over. FML.

Quote:
well if anyone after this game thinks we should keep amare is clearly out of his mind

Quote:
Well that's all she wrote. Great season by the Suns though. Goodbye Amare, really didn't enjoy your time in Phoenix, don't let the door hit you on your a** on your way out!

Quote:
I hope Amare enjoys his double max in Miami. 1-5 Ain't gonna cut it big man.

Quote:
If Amar'e uses any less brainpower he'd be a coma victim.

Quote:
Amare lets Kobe go right around him and spot up for a 3 right behind his back. Defensive mental midget for life.

Quote:
The biggest game of Amare's career and he folds like a beach chair.

Quote:
i think if we had odom on our team, instead of amare. we win this.

Quote:
- On a side note....cant stand Doug Collins....so glad I dont have to listen to him as a commentator next year.

Quote:
yah, there is nothing to do against kobe - which realy sucks. but guys, it was a hell of a run...

Quote:
Kobe Bryant makes me want to kill a Laker fan. Or a whole village of them.

Quote:
SUNS = See U Next Season

Quote:
This is Kobe's world, we just live in it.
This was after the Kobe slap on the side to Gentry. The look on Gentry's face is hilarious!

Then look at Majerle's face!!

This was after the Kobe slap on the side to Gentry. The look on Gentry's face is hilarious!

i laughed my ass off...kobe just ruined phoenix's life
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Kobe Bryant WCF, 6 games, 41.7 min., 33.7 PPG (52.1%), 8.3 APG, 7.2 RPG, 2.5 TO

that was desperate attempt to piss us off. and who cares if kobe doesn't scare you dood. kobe just raped the suns with a 15 foot pole and then jizzed all over every suns fan in the arena
Share 49ersWebzone