There are 193 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs Conference Finals: #1 Lakers vs #3Suns Thread

Ahem

Beantown, we're comin for you, and revenge will never taste any sweeter
[ Edited by GameOver on May 29, 2010 at 8:26 PM ]
f**k you dragic! Lakers! 4 more wins to go!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Nash had to say somethin' b4 the game...

Lakers have looked listless on the road, why give 'em anything to motivate 'em? Bone-headed move by Nash.
Guess the C's are the last hope against the evil empire. I hope Big Baby and Rondo are healed up.
Well, congratuf**kin'lations Lakers, you hit some ridiculously difficult shots in those 3rd and 4th quarters. I thought your defense was much more aggressive these last two games, and you deserve the series win.

That said, who thought at the beginning of the year that these Suns were going to go as far as the WCF's? Absolutely no one. By far one of my favorite Suns squads, and there are some young players on this team with a lot of promise. We'll see what happens this offseason, but the future looks brighter for this team today than it did a year ago.

Good luck in the Finals Lakers, though I'd be lying if I said I want you to beat Boston.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Guess the C's are the last hope against the evil empire. I hope Big Baby and Rondo are healed up.

So considering the fact that the Lakers seem to get you to watch more basketball games than the Kings do, does that make you a Laker fan?
phoenix!! Lakers repeat another classic series against the celtics!!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

So considering the fact that the Lakers seem to get you to watch more basketball games than the Kings do, does that make you a Laker fan?

• ZRF80
Congrats to the Lakers for the series win. It oughta be a good one vs. the Celtics.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Just seen a comercial where Michael Jordan was sportin a Hitler stache WTF

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Even the strongest jedi can fall to the Dark Side.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
did adam morrison play at all this season?

240 minutes, apparently.

I always see him in a suit. Its like he gets paid to hand out high fives.

-9fA
  • lazy
  • Veteran
The lakers were better than the suns.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Just seen a comercial where Michael Jordan was sportin a Hitler stache WTF

Those have been going for a while. Hitler stache in all of em.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Congrats to the Lakers for the series win. It oughta be a good one vs. the Celtics.

At least you weren't scared of Kobe the way that you were with MJ, Z LOL.

Share 49ersWebzone