LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs Conference Finals: #1 Lakers vs #3Suns Thread

p***y
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Man Ive always hated Kobe, but always thought he was a very good player. This year tho, he has convinced me how GREAT a player he really is.
[ Edited by SLICK on May 29, 2010 at 7:46 PM ]
f**kin Slovenians...lol
That should be a double T. If Sasha got one the other night for what he did, Dragic just did the same thing before getting the arm to the face. Sasha deserved it. Dragic wasn't innocent.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That should be a double T. If Sasha got one the other night for what he did, Dragic just did the same thing before getting the arm to the face. Sasha deserved it. Dragic wasn't innocent.

this.

damn, now the crowd is all fired up and we cant f**king score.
lmao at barbosas wide open shot.
That camera guy looked pretty hurt. There's no way they should be playing with him down and out on the baseline. All their backs turned away from the game.
come on L.A.
Kobe's got no legs. His shot is short.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Just watching this makes me
  • jrg
  • Veteran

That was a DEEP 3 at the top of the key (if thats what you're talking about) in his defense
Originally posted by dobophile:
lol @ double t

Dragic may have said something, but so what? If talking trash resulted in technicals, MJ would have been ejected in the first quarter of every game.

The refs got it right.

He bumped into Sasha's back. The only reason I want a double is in game 5 Dragic was 100% the initiator and they gave a double T. All Sasha did was brush him as he walked by. Consistency is all I ask.
Sashas technical changed the game.
Originally posted by jrg:

That was a DEEP 3 at the top of the key (if thats what you're talking about) in his defense

It's not just that. I know it's gay, but I know his game. He's pushed it hard the whole game. Hopefully the rest of the team shakes this funk.
Share 49ersWebzone