There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA Playoffs R2: #3 Suns vs #7 Spurs Thread

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
f**k both these teams its like watching Roy Jones Jr vs Hopkins in 2010. Just get it over with so we can move on to Lakers vs Cavs finals.

Besides the 9 or so game-winning shots a year for Kobe, Manu Ginobli is more exciting to watch than anyone on the Lakers. Now with Artest, Lakers aren't as exciting to watch as last year.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
f**k both these teams its like watching Roy Jones Jr vs Hopkins in 2010. Just get it over with so we can move on to Lakers vs Cavs finals.

Besides the 9 or so game-winning shots a year for Kobe, Manu Ginobli is more exciting to watch than anyone on the Lakers. Now with Artest, Lakers aren't as exciting to watch as last year.

Ginobili is an exciting player but I can't stand to watch his head flying back like he got shot every time he dribbles, cathes a pass, makes a pass, shoots, etc.
Originally posted by dman:

Ginobili is an exciting player but I can't stand to watch his head flying back like he got shot every time he dribbles, cathes a pass, makes a pass, shoots, etc.

Yeah, kind of like how Kobe flails his arms after every bobbled shot attempt.
All international players flop.

Ginobli and Gasol are the worst.

I hate when Gasol drives to the lane and screams at the top of his lungs even though nobody touched him

[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 30, 2010 at 12:33:08 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
All international players flop.

Ginobli and Gasol are the worst.

I hate when Gasol drives to the line and screams at the tops of his lungs even though nobody touched him

• ZRF80
Spurs are old + no Bowen type defenders + Horry cant cheat = Suns in 6.

I cant wait for this one !
  • dman
  • Veteran

Yeah, kind of like how Kobe flails his arms after every bobbled shot attempt.

Wrong thread.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Spurs are old + no Bowen type defenders + Horry cant cheat = Suns in 6.

I cant wait for this one !

Both teams average 27 years of age give or take a few months.
Spurs win in 5 taking 2 games on the road.

This Spurs team handled one of the hotter teams in the league, Dallas better than the 6 games it took for the series may tell. Dirk had his big game and they still got smoked.

Do you know who's back??? We are Borg but with a little more spice now.

Spurs win in 5 taking 2 games on the road.

This Spurs team handled one of the hotter teams in the league, Dallas better than the 6 games it took for the series may tell. Dirk had his big game and they still got smoked.

Do you know who's back??? We are Borg but with a little more spice now.

• crzy
  • Veteran
I have a feeling the Suns are going to get destroyed
Originally posted by crzy:

Yesterday: 1-1
Total: 17-23-1

Atlanta -1.5
Denver +6.5
Lakers -1.5

I would say your feelings have been betraying you recently.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Atlanta -1.5
Denver +6.5
Lakers -1.5

Hey come on, I'd be above .500 if the stupid Lakers swept the Thunder like they were supposed to

And the damn Hawks could beat a Milwaukee team WITHOUT their best player Andrew Bogut.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Atlanta -1.5
Denver +6.5
Lakers -1.5

Hey come on, I'd be above .500 if the stupid Lakers swept the Thunder like they were supposed to

And the damn Hawks could beat a Milwaukee team WITHOUT their best player Andrew Bogut.