There are 174 users in the forums

NBA Playoffs R2: #3 Suns vs #7 Spurs Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Not yet! There's still the "Suns take a game off so they can win at home" game.
The Suns just ate the Spurs' lunch
  • lazy
  • Veteran
U-n-r-e-a-l
Originally posted by lazy:
U-n-r-e-a-l

I told you to man the F up!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by lazy:
U-n-r-e-a-l

I told you to man the F up!

Wow. Honestly, the past couple of years I thought Dragic was one of the worst PG's in the league. But he's improved a lot this season.

The kid was amazing tonight.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Wow. Honestly, the past couple of years I thought Dragic was one of the worst PG's in the league. But he's improved a lot this season.

He didn't get a lot of playing time being the back-up to Steve Nash, but I thought he was among the most improved players this season, and a huge reason why this Suns bench might be the deepest in team history.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

He played the perfect game. Peak of his career/life
Great game Phoenix. You beat us with your bench. A couple of notes.

Jefferson sucks. If we want a spot up 17-footer, we can call on McDyse. I think he was our best shooter this game.

Pop sucks at in game adjustments. We need better shooters.

Blair, Parker, and Hill are to biuld around.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Richard Jefferson lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/S-UTEIxHW_I/AAAAAAAACy0/43CgtgPrkxE/s1600/13.jpg

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Steve Kerr still sucks as a GM
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by dobophile:
Wow, the Suns are dismantling the Spurs. I'm surprised. Well done, Steve Kerr. I really doubted your moves over the last couple seasons. I really thought Kerr was an undercover agent for Pop.

That said, admit it, Suns fans. A part of you worries that this 3-0 lead is all prelude to yet another crushing defeat for the Suns at the hands of the Spurs.

Dont credit Steve Kerr at all for any of this. Remember, this is a guy that traded what little defense we had for Shaq; and when that didnt work, he compunded it by adding Terry Porter as head coach. This year, he was itching to get rid of Amare, just couldnt find the right deal.

Oh no. Credit Alvin Gentry and the players for this year's success. NOT Steve Kerr. The sad part is......despite having a successful season, and probably having Nash for another 1-2 years (1 more year guaranteed), he'll still let Amare loose and give up any chance for Nash to win a title in PHX.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Spurs are done, time to break up the band.
ZRF, sixth, i have been eating crow all dayyyy long, i can't believe how you guys are just dismantling the Spurs. I did not think Pop would let this happen, but congrats, we'll see you guys soon.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Wow, the Suns are dismantling the Spurs. I'm surprised. Well done, Steve Kerr. I really doubted your moves over the last couple seasons. I really thought Kerr was an undercover agent for Pop.

That said, admit it, Suns fans. A part of you worries that this 3-0 lead is all prelude to yet another crushing defeat for the Suns at the hands of the Spurs.

Dont credit Steve Kerr at all for any of this. Remember, this is a guy that traded what little defense we had for Shaq; and when that didnt work, he compunded it by adding Terry Porter as head coach. This year, he was itching to get rid of Amare, just couldnt find the right deal.

Oh no. Credit Alvin Gentry and the players for this year's success. NOT Steve Kerr. The sad part is......despite having a successful season, and probably having Nash for another 1-2 years (1 more year guaranteed), he'll still let Amare loose and give up any chance for Nash to win a title in PHX.

The only problem with keeping Amare is that he wants so much damn money. I have a feeling some really crummy team could offer him slightly more than you guys and he'd take off.
Share 49ersWebzone