LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

A bit off topic...

This is slightly off topic but going through todays news cycle for the Gigantes I came across Schulman's link.

After going to the site I was .

Viva los Gigantes!!! Enjoy!

If Schulman proved one thing to 9er fans it's that people DO pay attention to what we as fans feel and write.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 28, 2010 at 13:54:31 ]
huh??

good thing this has alot to do with the 49ers
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
baseball sucks
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

It has alot to do with the 9ers if you would READ what I stated.

That is: That the writers DO read us. You know the funny guys asking the questions that you find so stupid?

Geez, this didn't have to be moved at all. Just had to have intelligent posters that can pull their brains out of their rear pocket long enough to relate it.

But I guess I shouldn't expect much from the rocket scientists around here. Pathetic.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

It has alot to do with the 9ers if you would READ what I stated.

That is: That the writers DO read us. You know the funny guys asking the questions that you find so stupid?

Geez, this didn't have to be moved at all. Just had to have intelligent posters that can pull their brains out of their rear pocket long enough to relate it.

But I guess I shouldn't expect much from the rocket scientists around here. Pathetic.

~Ceadder

It was moved because it has absolutely nothing to do with the 49ers. The intelligence of the members of this board has nothing to do with it.

I may not be a rocket surgeon, like you, but I know what love is.
Wait...a sportswriter posted a link to something humorous on a SF Giants message board, and you extrapolate that this should be posted in NinerTalk because it proves that sportswriters read message boards, and then you get pissed about it when they move it elsewhere and question other people's intelligence?

Actually, I agree. I think the mods should keep these type of posts in NinerTalk, where they have company.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This thread is the biggest fail ever
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wait...a sportswriter posted a link to something humorous on a SF Giants message board, and you extrapolate that this should be posted in NinerTalk because it proves that sportswriters read message boards, and then you get pissed about it when they move it elsewhere and question other people's intelligence?

Actually, I agree. I think the mods should keep these type of posts in NinerTalk, where they have company.

LOL Pete you Never Fail to crack me up. Thanks, I need it!

Wow. You guys really show how intelligent posters post.

Let's see how about, "Hmmmmm wonder if Kawakami reads the Zone?" type of replies?

I could have done 10 times better than the intelligent posters crackin on me. In both instances as the OP and as a respondent to this thread.

I mean really let's just recycle the same stupid "Epic Fail Pics" etc.

You guys make me

~Ceadder

Let's see how about, "Hmmmmm wonder if Kawakami reads the Zone?" type of replies?

I could have done 10 times better than the intelligent posters crackin on me. In both instances as the OP and as a respondent to this thread.

You guys make me

~Ceadder

Yes, you're obviously a misunderstood genius. You should go back to NinerTalk, where your salient wisdom is more likely to connect with it's intended audience.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

You guys make me

~Ceadder

I dont' understand a single word you're saying.

Originally posted by crzy:

You guys make me

~Ceadder

I dont' understand a single word you're saying.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Blah blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone