There are 184 users in the forums

Best Buzzer Beater Ever

Even if that shot didn't go in, there had to be some sort of foul because half the team and the coaching staff were out on the court.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Even if that shot didn't go in, there had to be some sort of foul because half the team and the coaching staff were out on the court.

I've seen that at a HS game

Team hits a 3 to go up by one and they run to their bench the coaches meet them on the court and start the celebration buts there's a sec left on the clock when the other team takes a half court shot and miss

the refs T up the team and the coach I think they shot 4 free throws and won by 3 lol
Originally posted by Dominate:

This.

Not only was it of the best playoff games ever, you had Kobe making a bucket with 11 sec left, then Duncan fade away 20 footer over Shaq, and of course the miracle of shot that Fisher pulled off.

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Dominate:

This.

Not only was it of the best playoff games ever, you had Kobe making a bucket with 11 sec left, then Duncan fade away 20 footer over Shaq, and of course the miracle of shot that Fisher pulled off.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Your infinite hatred and knocking of Hedo after he left your team does not permit you to post this video.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Your infinite hatred and knocking of Hedo after he left your team does not permit you to post this video.

I can post whatever video I want

I can post whatever video I want

Yeah, you're right.

• ZRF80

T-Mac ripped the Spurs that night....
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

How did you not post the Dwight Howard alley oop dunk on Tim Duncan. That was the most awesome thing I've ever seen
Share 49ersWebzone