Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN's Run Ricky Run

Originally posted by crzy:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=628QWH13

u da man
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=628QWH13

Thanks, crzy.
I loved Ricky Williams until he proved himself to be selfish and immature. He could be worse, though. Some NFL stars shoot up strip clubs and rape women.

Now I just sorta like/pity him. He seems like an unhappy person. But I root for him.

Does the documentary shed any light on his non-marijuana failed drug test before the Argonaut season?

[ Edited by dobophile on Apr 28, 2010 at 16:16:24 ]
Originally posted by dobophile:
I loved Ricky Williams until he proved himself to be selfish and immature. He could be worse, though. Some NFL stars shoot up strip clubs and rape women.

Now I just sorta like/pity him. He seems like an unhappy person. But I root for him.

After watching the documentary, its pretty clear he is an extremely unhappy person with no self-respect/self-worth and extremely selfish. Sorry but if you run out on your children and have no remorse over it, you are a piece of s**t.

I thought it was hilarious how he tries to be all intellectual, and even more hilarious when people say things like "99% of what Ricky says is genius". Are you f**king kidding me?

Its crystal clear he doesn't know what he is talking about, and notice how he can never answer a serious question about himself. He pretends to be all Buddha , but I got the impression he was filled with guilt and self-loathing.

Well, thats my 2 cents anyways. I don't pity him, I pity his kids growing up without a father for no other reason then their father doesn't think they are important.
Ricky Williams, strange dude
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

After watching the documentary, its pretty clear he is an extremely unhappy person with no self-respect/self-worth and extremely selfish. Sorry but if you run out on your children and have no remorse over it, you are a piece of s**t.

I thought it was hilarious how he tries to be all intellectual, and even more hilarious when people say things like "99% of what Ricky says is genius". Are you f**king kidding me?

Its crystal clear he doesn't know what he is talking about, and notice how he can never answer a serious question about himself. He pretends to be all Buddha , but I got the impression he was filled with guilt and self-loathing.

Well, thats my 2 cents anyways. I don't pity him, I pity his kids growing up without a father for no other reason then their father doesn't think they are important.

You completely ignored he's put his life back together and he RETURNED to support his children.
Originally posted by Hopper:

You completely ignored he's put his life back together and he RETURNED to support his children.

Yeah, he was off searching for self worth during a 6 year period that ended after his time with the Yogi in norcal. He then returned to his kids, married his long time girl, and become the remodel everyone knew he could be. I actually really respect Ricky.
i watched this for the first time this weekend and all i can say is WOW, that was an awesome program.

Im glad he was able to find himself so he can truly be happy.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Yep. There are a LOT of men who screw up, abandon their kids, and need to mature and take responsibility. Ricky has done that and he should be commended for it. Has he made mistakes.. hell yes. However, he is still in his early 30s and has a long life ahead of him to be a good father, husband, and member of society. I think its refreshing to see his turnaround.
Dave Henderson his brother and teammate was so much better
I met him
Originally posted by valrod33:
i watched this for the first time this weekend and all i can say is WOW, that was an awesome program.

WTF? Thats a gay ass post, I must have been drunk
  • IT21

WTF? Thats a gay ass post, I must have been drunk