There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! St. Louis Cardinals @ SF Giants

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
Lead off walk..lets go Allen
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
Sergio Romo has some good stuff
Originally posted by jrg:
Sergio Romo has some good stuff

Except for when he leaves hanging breaking balls over the plate for Manny
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Sergio Romo has some good stuff

Except for when he leaves hanging breaking balls over the plate for Manny

That has nothing to do w/ stuff..that's location.

He has a great breaking ball and made Pujols look stupid.
Originally posted by jrg:
Yadier just stole off his brother..bragging rights

Bengie's gonna steal two in the next game to get him back.
That's why they say we have the best pitching in baseball. Great rotation and even better pen
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
That's why they say we have the best pitching in baseball. Great rotation and even better pen

Good luck w/ Wainwright tomorrow

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
on the St. Louis telecast, they just mentioned Rod Beck..



Rod Beck rip was awesome
Originally posted by jrg:
on the St. Louis telecast, they just mentioned Rod Beck..




What's so funny?

Rod Beck was awesome.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by jrg:
on the St. Louis telecast, they just mentioned Rod Beck..




What's so funny?

Rod Beck was awesome.

Dunno, he just cracks me up..

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 125,411
Good game Giants..see ya tomorrow



vs.

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by jrg:
on the St. Louis telecast, they just mentioned Rod Beck..




What's so funny?

Rod Beck was awesome.

Dunno, he just cracks me up..


He was a character. I remember how he used to take his trailer to games and drink back there.
Ball Game.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com