There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Boxer Edwin Valero found dead

Wow! What a tragedy. This guy was definitely not right in the head.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/19/AR2010041901481.html

Quote:
CARACAS (Reuters) - Champion Venezuelan boxer Edwin Valero hanged himself early on Monday after being arrested for killing his wife, local media said.

Valero, who was nicknamed "The Inca" and had held the WBC lightweight title, was found in his cell with some signs of life but did not survive, police chief Wilmer Flores Trosel was quoted as telling reporters.
man I feel so bad for his family.
is he died?
Geez...man. That's just really f**king sad. He had a wife, family, and a future. If he wasn't deranged, then he was really just one extreme alcoholic/druggie. May they RIP.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Geez...man. That's just really f**king sad. He had a wife, family, and a future. If he wasn't deranged, then he was really just one extreme alcoholic/druggie. May they RIP.

Yeah dude. He had everything going for him. Beautiful wife, kids blossoming career.

Now it's all gone. Poor kids.
From what 's being said this guy was just a ticking time bomb. He had history of violence against his wife, his mom and sister. I think the drugs and alcohol took him over the edge.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
From what 's being said this guy was just a ticking time bomb. He had history of violence against his wife, his mom and sister. I think the drugs and alcohol took him over the edge.

this, I don't feel bad for my fellow countryman, but I do feel bad for his family
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

this, I don't feel bad for my fellow countryman, but I do feel bad for his family

True. The children must be trumatized from what they have probably seen. He had the wife in the hospital twice in the last 1-1/2 months from the beatings.

R.I.P.
Screw him. He's a p***y. Beat and killed his wife.

RIP to his wife, feel bad for the kids.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Screw him. He's a p***y. Beat and killed his wife.

RIP to his wife, feel bad for the kids.

I think some kind of Steroids ala Benoit changed him.

He did some weird ass sh*t the past 3 years.

Out of character.
Dude's been strung out on drugs for the past 10 years, s**t's bound to mess with your head.

It beats the hell out of me how he was able to have such a successful boxing career considering all the s**t he's been on.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Dude's been strung out on drugs for the past 10 years, s**t's bound to mess with your head.

It beats the hell out of me how he was able to have such a successful boxing career considering all the s**t he's been on.

They didn't let him have many fights here. But everywhere else the commissions are not that strong.