There are 166 users in the forums

Which of these is worse? (Get a grip on Bay Area Sports)

Which of these is worse? (Get a grip on Bay Area Sports)

I can't see how anybody could think that watching the product the warriors put out is better than what the Sharks give you.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can't see how anybody could think that watching the product the warriors put out is better than what the Sharks give you.

Thats what I was thinking too. I'd rather have my team go to the playoffs and be 1 and done then be one of the worst teams in the league every year.
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm a diehard Warriors fan, and a casual Sharks fan.

But rooting for the Sharks is INFINITELY harder.

There is nothing worse than having your expectations built up and built up only to see your team crash and burn every season.

With the Warriors, I accept failure. I welcome failure. The Warriors will likely never accomplish anything. Stephen Curry will leave when his rookie contract is up.

Whatever. It doesn't really matter anymore.

Being a Warriors fan is like if someone walked up to you and stabbed you 50 times and you're lying on the floor bleeding......at that point does it really matter if that person decides to shoot you in the stomach as well. Nope. Nothing f**king matters.

And the award for Most Emo Sports Post goes to...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm a diehard Warriors fan, and a casual Sharks fan.

But rooting for the Sharks is INFINITELY harder.

There is nothing worse than having your expectations built up and built up only to see your team crash and burn every season.

With the Warriors, I accept failure. I welcome failure. The Warriors will likely never accomplish anything. Stephen Curry will leave when his rookie contract is up.

Whatever. It doesn't really matter anymore.

Being a Warriors fan is like if someone walked up to you and stabbed you 50 times and you're lying on the floor bleeding......at that point does it really matter if that person decides to shoot you in the stomach as well. Nope. Nothing f**king matters.

And the award for Most Emo Sports Post goes to...
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Its tough, I mean at least with the Sharks you'll get some satisfaction knowing you can watch a winning team for the regular season. With the Warriors there isn't much satisfaction at all, besides for watching Steph Curry play well but the Warriors still lose by 20 and let guys like David Lee make mince meat of you. I'd rather be a bigger Sharks fan but I don't like hockey all that much so whatever.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Sharks

Its like the hottest girl leading you on all night (Sharks in regular season)

only to not f**k you (Sharks in playoffs)

I consider it more like, the Sharks are the hot girl who will give you a handjob but not f**k you. The Warriors are like the ugly crazy girl who rejects you in the first place.
Share 49ersWebzone